VaporBeast

Discussion in 'Buyer Beware' started by muth, Apr 9, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

I have never had any issues with VaporBeast and the customer service has been good. However, the last two orders I placed were a bit squirrely:

Fogger V5 by YiLoong - Comes with spring-loaded post screws installed. I probably wouldn't use the spring-loaded screws anyway but mine arrived without them. And they weren't in the replacement parts bag either. The security tape on the box was tampered with. I'm not saying that VaporBeast is responsible, it could have arrived there in that condition.

Mutant - For $10, I figured why not? The tube is flawless but the end caps look used. The top cap has what appears to be dried brass polish stuck in the engravings. And I don't mind buying used products, just tell me. Maybe someone in packaging switched out the caps? They both look worn in comparison to the tube. I contacted them about 3 weeks ago and have not received a reply on either order.

The file is too big to download here. If anyone wants to see the pic, let me know and I'll edit it when I'm not so tired.

2. kelli

kelli The original blip

sorry for your bad experience, hon. i don't think i ever bought anything from them, but thanks for the heads up. it's especially irritating when they don't answer you. big thumbs down for that.

3. Tripster

Tripster Domestic Blipporist...

Thank you for posting this and sucks that you got shafted!

4. Midniteoyl

Midniteoyl Seriously Committed

Very surprising coming from VaporBeast.. Have you tried to contact them on their ECF page?

5. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Hmmm. I never had a problem with them. :/

6. Ozone

Ozone RIP Nov 9, 2015 Rest In Peace

Ordered once, took 27 days. 13 days before I got a notice of shipment. No thanks, FT's quicker.

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

It's interesting how people have totally different experiences. I do wonder if it has something to do with who's working for them at the time and who was their distributor at the time. I need to re-activate my ecf password. I'll try there. Thx

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

My bad. It hasn't been 3 wks. It's been 10 days since my last email. I was thinking of another order. Sorry, but it's still not so good. I sent them several pics, too.

9. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

The Fogger V5 I ordered from them came the same way. No spring loaded posts to be found. It took slightly longer than usual to get here, but not bad. I didn't think the posts were that big of a deal since both reviews I watched said to ditch them anyway. I don't like it whatever screws or posts it has. lol
    That is messed up about the mutant. They should have told you.

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Why don't you like?

11. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

In a nutshell, I don't like dual coils. I thought I'd give it a go again with a RTA, but I still don't like them. I'm trying the Lemo 2 but I need to sand the tiny screws down, it bit right through 28g. My favorite RTA is still the $15 KFL+ clone.

12. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

I bought a tesla mod from VaporBeast last year, they have like a 30 day return policy within just 2 days pass that 30 day mark the 510 connection broke. I contacted them multiple times, they ignored me, finally I received a reply that I took as rude, "no relating to my problem, no advice, No returns nothing, policy was policy and I was out of luck, contacting the manufacture was a joke, I tried. Long story short, never ever shop with them again and I have not. To me, felt like a flushed the money down the toilet and VaporBeast had no interest in anything but quoting policy. So I say F for customer service

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, it's April 27 and I'm sure I'll never hear from them. I really didn't want to have to make a phone call. Thanks for your input. At least I know I'm not the only one.

14. 2BZ4THOT

2BZ4THOT Busy Blip

Where did you get it, if you don't mind And who is the maker? Thx

15. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Wow. If I'd read this I wouldn't have ordered a new Aspire ESP from them. I'd only ordered once from them over a year ago and don't even remember the experience so it must not have been bad. The ESP was shipped out in a timely manner and I got it this Monday. Hope it doesn't give me any reason to need CS. Don't think I'll be ordering from them again.

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Please don't stop ordering from VB just because I had a bad experience. (Well, two). If you've had a good experience I don't want to stop you, but I thought it would be fair to put out a warning.

17. Wuzznt Me

My thought is that it's only a good experience if nothing goes wrong or I order the right thing. I've never needed to contact CS before but from the posts on this thread if I do I can probably expect the results y'all got. Any company is only as good as it's CS. I've only dealt with a few but they've been ones with a good rep for backing their products and prompt shipping. I should stick with the vendors I know and have been dealing with for the last 4+ years anyway.

18. Eric DeCastro

Eric DeCastro More than a blip!

i only ordered one thing and maybe because they are in the same city as me, I didn't have a problem. I got my item in two days.

19. Wuzznt Me

That's close enough to get up in their face if you have a problem lol.

20. DuckysVapeReviews

DuckysVapeReviews Seriously Committed

They have a single mod I was looking at so, once I get a few squirrels skinned and bears rubbed I might try them out.