Vaping juices and gear reviews

Discussion in 'YouTube Reviewers, Bloggers and Websites' started by Morris Parker, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Morris Parker

Morris Parker Custom Blip

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. Taver13

Taver13 RIP Rest In Peace Vendor

i am going to keep tuned in here for sure!

3. Morris Parker

I just added one for a juice I ordered from sandsmods.com as well. I only did the review on the one juice I have received so far. It was great as well...waiting on the others next week

Sent from my Motorola Droid

4. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

@Morris Parker you should really put a blurb here that mentions the name and brand of whatever it is that you are reviewing. You will get more readers who find the info via a search than people who browse and see a generic review post pointing to a different site.

I'd recommend at least a paragraph with a link to the specific review that says something like "continue reading here" or something similar.

5. Morris Parker

The top juice review for this week is VRodVapors flavors Boosted and Apple Crisp...they are delicious. Read the rest of this review at www.Vapingreviews.co

6. Morris Parker

Let's see if this link works properly as the one in the last post didn't work. VRod Vapors' review is at www.Vapingreviews.co

7. Taver13

Taver13 RIP Rest In Peace Vendor

we are going to give you permission to be able to write on our blog. ill let you know when that happens

8. Morris Parker

OK...just let me know bro