1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Vaping Christians - Support, Inspiration, Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by ghost62, Apr 7, 2015.

1. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

One for every day of the year! :love:

external-content.duckduckgo.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Thanks Tink! And how is your father doing?

3. tgcrna

He seems to be doing very well :). Mom says he is not sleeping well - he has had trouble with that for a while but it is worse now. Otherwise I think he is feeling good. He had a doctor’s appointment Tue (saw a PA) and they were pleased with how he is doing. Thanks for asking :wub:

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. daleron

6. tgcrna

What! Not Help You?
    I am the one who helps you, declares the Lord.

Isaiah 41:4
    This morning let us hear the Lord Jesus speak to each one of us: "I will help you."

"It is but a small thing for Me, your God, to help you. Consider what I have done already. What! Not help you? Why, I bought you with My blood. What! Not help you? I have died for you; and if I have done the greater, will I not do the less? Help you! It is the least thing I will ever do for you; I have done more, and will do more. Before the world began I chose you. I made the covenant for you. I laid aside My glory and became a man for you; I gave up My life for you; and if I did all this, I will surely help you now. In helping you, I am giving you what I have bought for you already. If you had need of a thousand times as much help, I would give it to you; you require little compared with what I am ready to give. It is much for you to need, but it is nothing for me to bestow. Help you? Fear not! If there were an ant at the door of your granary asking for help, it would not ruin you to give him a handful of your wheat; and you are nothing but a tiny insect at the door of My all-sufficiency. I will help you."

O my soul, is this not enough? Do you need more strength than the omnipotence of the united Trinity? Do you want more wisdom than exists in the Father, more love than displays itself in the Son, or more power than is manifest in the influences of the Spirit? Bring here your empty pitcher! Surely this well will fill it. Hurry, gather up your wants, and bring them here—your emptiness, your woes, your needs. Behold, this river of God is full for your supply; what else can you desire? Go forth, my soul, in this your might. The Eternal God is your helper!

Fear not, I am with you, oh, be not dismay'd!
    I, I am your God, and will still give you aid.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. daleron

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. daleron

9. daleron

10. daleron

upload_2021-1-21_17-48-46.jpeg

• List
  11. daleron

12. daleron

upload_2021-1-23_10-36-47.jpeg

• List
  13. tgcrna

external-content.duckduckgo.jpg

• List
  14. daleron

15. daleron

16. daleron

upload_2021-1-26_7-19-14.jpeg

• List
  17. daleron

18. daleron

upload_2021-1-28_7-3-51.jpeg

• List
  19. daleron

20. tgcrna

Look Forward
    . . . The things that are unseen . . .

2 Corinthians 4:18

In our Christian pilgrimage it is well, for the most part, to be looking forward. Forward lies the crown, and onward is the goal. Whether it be for hope, for joy, for consolation, or for the inspiring of our love, the future must, after all, be the grand object of the eye of faith.

Looking into the future we see sin cast out, the body of sin and death destroyed, the soul made perfect and fit to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light. Looking further yet, the believer's enlightened eye can see death's river passed, the gloomy stream forded, and the hills of light attained on which stands the celestial city. He sees himself enter within the pearly gates, hailed as more than conqueror, crowned by the hand of Christ, embraced in the arms of Jesus, glorified with Him, and made to sit together with Him on His throne, even as He has overcome and has sat down with the Father on His throne. The thought of this future may well relieve the darkness of the past and the gloom of the present. The joys of heaven will surely compensate for the sorrows of earth.

Hush, hush, my doubts! Death is but a narrow stream, and you shall soon have forded it. Time, how short—eternity, how long! Death, how brief—immortality, how endless! The road is so, so short! I shall soon be there.

When the world my heart is rending
    With its heaviest storm of care,
    My glad thoughts to heaven ascending,
    Find a refuge from despair.
    Faith's bright vision shall sustain me
    Till life's pilgrimage is past;
    Fears may vex and troubles pain me,
    I shall reach my home at last.