1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Vaperversary Celebrations

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by InMyImage, Sep 1, 2015.

1. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Just had a calendar alarm go off reminding me that 9/1 marks my 1 year vaperversary of being 100% smoke free.

Figured it was a good time to start a thread to celebrate people's vaperversaries and get some recognition and encouragement for how far we have come.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 3
    • List
  2. Roguexx

Roguexx blippy blipperson

Congrats mine Is coming up Nov 1st

3. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Congratulations IMI on your first milestone!!! That's awesome! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Congratulations Bill! That's huge.

5. InMyImage

Thanks folks. It's amazing to think it's already been a year. My sense of time is a bit warped because of memory, but it feels like I just started vaping a short time ago.

I'm actually thankful that I started vaping because it caused me to find a great group of people to call my friends and that evolved to founding this forum and the people here are awesome. I honestly don't know what I'd do with all my time being disabled and home 24x7. You all really have no idea how important you are to me.

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  6. Sundrinkr

Sundrinkr Enough is as good as a feast.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. InMyImage

If I send you my address will you send me that cake? Not a piece the whole cake :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

[​IMG]

Congratulations on 1-Year Vaperversary, Bill!!! :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Congrats Bill!
    [​IMG]

11. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

[​IMG]

12. thewandererNick

thewandererNick Seriously Committed

Big CONGRATS on that on that IMI i bet its a good feeling to know its been a whole year.

13. InMyImage

14. thewandererNick

thewandererNick Seriously Committed

Thanks its like a first love with vaping. I am excited as each month goes by. I will most definitely be treating myself to a nice new mod when i get to my 1 year. Did you do anything special for yourself gear wise.

15. InMyImage

Actually, I didn't even realize it until a calendar entry went off for it :laugh:

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

That's great, Bill:)I haven't smoked a combustible for approx 1 yr, 7 mths. I was still smoking when I started vaping. I decided to set a date and go for it. It was hard, but vaping got me through it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  17. InMyImage

You'll have to nail down a date for your celebration :D

18. nitrowolf72

nitrowolf72 A Blip In The Smokie Mountains

Any amount of time at all off the stinkies is a cause for celebration in my book. Not quite as far into my quit date as a lot of people but proud of what I've accomplished so far none the less. I've vaped and smoked since August 2014 but finally said to hell with it, either do one or the other cause you can't afford both. Sooooo...... as of the last day of June 2015 I quit the stinkies period. Coming up on 3 months now and very proud of myself! :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  19. InMyImage

Congrats on the milestone and finally putting away the cigs. :thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. kelli

kelli The original blip

oopsie, missed this thread. and to think, i'm the one who started the same one at "that other place". :rolleyes:

anyway, congrats to everybody for stopping the stinkies! proud of all of ya. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List