1. Support to VapingBlips...

Donate now to help VB continue to be your social and vaping home.Read more here...

2. New Contest - OneStop DIY Word Game!!!

Thank You Reddhott Contests, contests, contests!!!

Vaperstek Flavors?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by muth, Oct 7, 2017.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Anyone here have experience with Vaperstek flavors, besides the Inawera line they sell? I'm particularly interested in a rum flavor that tastes like rum and not like FA's Jamaica Rum which is more like a butter rum.

2. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

The most authentic rum flavors I've had are from Vaping Zone, the Gourmet line (Baker Flavors from Russia). Both the Rum and the Vanilla Rum, I prefer the vanilla one. Extremely potent. One or maybe 2 drops in 10ml is more than enough. There is a 15% of liquids sale this weekend code: liquid 15
    I probably still have some, but it's older. If you don't mind that (and if I can find it) I can send you a couple samples.
    I don't know enough about vaperstek other flavors to say.

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

I want to buy some new flavors soon, so thx. What are Baker Flavors from Russia? Flavors that Mount Baker E-Juice uses or something entirely different?

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

I just tried the code. You have to spend $20 to get the discount. That's okay. Pretty pricey stuff but SC, so it's probably worth it. It doesn't tell me how big the bottle is. The site is just a small order list in the middle of my screen. What's up with that? Is there a main website, got a link?

5. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Try this one. I've had that happen before, the site getting wonky. https://www.vapingzone.com/

No, those Baker Flavors have nothing to do with Mount Baker. I've heard they mostly use Flavor West.
    Baker Flavors really are from Russia and they have to be shipped ground for some reason so they take forever to get. I've heard. I ain't got time fo' dat.
    http://baker-flavors.blogspot.com/2013/10/we-accept-orders-on-our-email.html
    I don't know of any other place in the US that carries them.

Oh, and the Gourmet SC Sweet Vanilla is really good but it's gunky. Just in case you were looking at it, you vanilla fiend you.

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yeah, no, it's the same thing. No matter, it is what it is.

Ground ship from Russia? Do they use the Bering Strait?:p