1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Vapers In Recovery

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by ghost62, Apr 7, 2015.

1. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Thanks, Hon.
    And to you , BDB.

2. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

3. ghost62

4. ghost62

Hahaha.
    Given the fact that I posted and reposted the links, the Hazeldon reading is pretty ironic today!
    :mrgreen:

5. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

we dont have a show n tell on vape gear. theres a lot of 'older' guys. i go to mens meetings. my sponsor pointed out that when we attend mens meetings there is much less of a chance of.............how do i say bullshit? less holding back...........

i have however helped a few guys get new vape gear!!

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thanks, BDB :D

7. Bigdaddybrink1

Of course!! glad i cld help!

8. ghost62

9. ghost62

10. ghost62

Everyday on my way to work, I drive right by the business I used to own. My home sat literally steps out the back door...
    So much of my life was wrapped up in that property and that business. I worked there 7 days a week. I lived there in a very nice home. My daughter took her first steps there.
    And I drank all of it away.
    After almost seven years, it's finally been sold.
    The heavy equipment came in and made short work of a once-beautiful house. The business has been gutted and now all that's left is a shell where I tried to build a life once.
    Seeing it stripped bare is tough and leaves me feeling very melancholy- almost as if they gutted me as well.
    I clock on soon but I think I need to spend a few minutes in silent prayer thanking God for the blessings I have in my life today.
    My world is radically different than I envisioned it a few years ago, but it's still better than I imagined it would every be.
    Still, I'm s little sad.

11. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

page 124 - Memory of past makes for stronger future.

12. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Got so busy with the end of the school term, I did not celebrate my second birthday with my home group. :(

Will do so soon. Until then, this is for me. :D

[​IMG]

13. ghost62

Woop woop woop!
    Way to go!

Just out of curiosity, what program do you work?
    NA here.

14. TheWestPole

Thanks, Becca. AA, previously NA and CA or whatever, long as I got in the midst of people staying clean and sober. :)

15. Bigdaddybrink1

CONGRATS!!!

16. ghost62

Ummmm....
    Who's Becca?

17. TheWestPole

Haha. Derp. Had just finished a response to glassgirl. :D

18. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

Happy Birthday WP!! Hope you get to home group soon for more congrats.

You had me confused with Becca, I don't know anybody's first name and was simpleton enough to think Ghost was actually a woman or a man with a woman's name or other possibilities. :lol: I think too much I think.

19. TheWestPole

Thanks, man, or woman. ;)

20. ghost62