1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Vapers In Recovery

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by ghost62, Apr 7, 2015.

1. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Ouch that's rough on multiple levels.

After moving from CA where I was always busy, except to coach her soccer team, when we first got to Indy, I was on the road like 50 weeks a year, but was almost always able to get home for the weekends. She had switched to softball by they and started pitching so we spent a lot of time together with me catching for her during practice, lessons, and pre-game warmups.

Baseball always bored me silly so I really resisted the switch from soccer to softball, but it was probably the best thing for our relationship and I'm very glad she did it because soccer doesn't have the same one on one demands that pitching does. Took a lot of commitment on her part and mine.

2. Ozone

Ozone RIP Nov 9, 2015 Rest In Peace

Wow... my youngest daughter, 28 now, got a four year ride playing softball. Five years ago she came out and moved to MA.lol

3. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

Hello group, my name here, big daddy brink. As it is EVERYWHERE online. I'm an alcoholic. I'm sober now, 1 year 9 months 15 days, 17 hours, 7 minutes.
    uh, the only reason i know that detail, is my sober counter on my phone.
    I met Ghost on VU, followed him. The daily recovery thread is great. Thnx for the invite here, and for the daily recovery Ghost!!

4. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Congrats on the progress. I know that stress makes stuff tempting. It's the reason I started smoking again after having quit for 8 years.

Granted, I'm not sure that I wouldn't have quit using e-cigs by now if I hadn't found VU, but I'm glad that I did so I'm good with it and hope that the great experience continues here.

5. Bigdaddybrink1

thnx. its one day at a time.
    ghosts daily posts serve a great reminder of daily readings!!

6. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

7. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Thank you BDB!

8. Bigdaddybrink1

of course!!

btw, are your groups vape friendly? My home group is. Which is not the reason they're my home group, they just happen to have a bunch of vapors that made sure we could vape indoors. the other group i go to, not at all. which is fine but question do ya'll have mulitple groups? are they vape friendly?

9. ghost62

I only attend my homegroup these days (too many personalities- not enough principles in most of this area) but it is completely vaper-friendly. In fact, our weekly new gear show before the meeting is the reason most show up early!

10. kelli

kelli The original blip

yay you on your sobriety. you should be very proud. :)

11. ghost62

12. Bigdaddybrink1

Thank you! its one day at a time.......i cant take all the credit.........

13. ghost62

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Just wanted to check in. My company is getting ready to leave and I'm feeling off kilter. Too much coffee, not used to having visitors, feels like I'm having a hard time dealing with my own emotions. I just met these people and I'm sad that they're leaving. Is that normal? Meh, don't mind me...... just having a basket case moment. :?

15. Bigdaddybrink1

Yes its normal. If you connect with them, I know the feeling!!

16. ghost62

17. ghost62

18. ghost62

19. kelli

kelli The original blip

good morning and bless you, mr. ghost :)

20. Bigdaddybrink1

steeling from kelli.

good morning all. hope you have a blessed day.