1. Help Support to Vaping Blips This Holiday Season!

When Shopping on Amazon or eBay, Please Use the Links at the Right Side of Each Page

1. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

2. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

3. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

Good morning ya'll.

'On awakening let us think about the twenty-four hours ahead. We consider our plans for the day. Before we begin, we ask God to direct our thinking, especially asking that it be divorced from self-pity, dishonest or self-seeking motives. Under these conditions we can employ our mental faculties with assurance for after all God gave us brains to use. Or thought-life will be placed on a much higher plane when our thinking is cleared of wrong motives.'
    page 86 fourth ed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. ghost62

5. Bigdaddybrink1

Good morning ya'll.

'On awakening let us think about the twenty-four hours ahead. We consider our plans for the day. Before we begin, we ask God to direct our thinking, especially asking that it be divorced from self-pity, dishonest or self-seeking motives. Under these conditions we can employ our mental faculties with assurance for after all God gave us brains to use. Or thought-life will be placed on a much higher plane when our thinking is cleared of wrong motives.'
    page 86 fourth ed.

With that thought here are todays Meditations:

6. ghost62

7. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Next Monday I'll be celebrating my 29th with my homies. Actual date wuzz the 13th. Doesn't seem like that long ago but the calendar doesn't lie.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  8. Bigdaddybrink1

Anazing job brother!! Congrats!!

9. ghost62

Heck yeah! That's amazing!
    One Day At A Time adds up pretty quickly, huh? May was 10 years for me but it seems like yesterday.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  10. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Thanx guys. All the credit goes to God and the program I firmly believe he gave us. My home group, the sponsors and sponsees have kept me sober through the roughest times of my life. The most recent being widowed after 45 years with a girl that didn't bail on me at my worst. I'm grateful to be alive and sober today.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  11. Bigdaddybrink1

Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

12. ghost62

13. Bigdaddybrink1

Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

14. ghost62

15. Bigdaddybrink1

Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

16. ghost62

17. Bigdaddybrink1

Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

18. ghost62

19. Bigdaddybrink1

Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

20. ghost62