1. Help Support to Vaping Blips This Holiday Season!

When Shopping on Amazon or eBay, Please Use the Links at the Right Side of Each Page

1. Otto85

Otto85 Seriously Committed

V ROD VAPORS is a stellar vendor, they take great pride in the services and products. they offer their juices in multiple pg/vg blends including a custom which is awesome in my book. My order was placed after shipping hrs and was sent out the following morning. I am extremely pleased with everything about this vendor. Reviews of the flavors I got are soon to come.

@Donald Bickers @Taver13 are outstanding guys huge shout out to vrv please feel free to share fellas

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. nitrowolf72

nitrowolf72 A Blip In The Smokie Mountains

Outstanding indeed. In fact that's probably how they found each other. Out Standing in a field! :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Taver13

Taver13 RIP Rest In Peace Vendor

womp womp

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Hey @Taver13 or @Donald Bickers , I'm trying to put an order in, but can't seem to get the bogo to work? What am I doing wrong?

5. Lighty269

Lighty269 Account Deactivated by User Request

All you need to do is make your order, you will automatically get second free, unless you add a comment.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  6. Taver13

yes, what lighty said, you will automatically get a second free, unless you want a different flavor, then please put in the comments what you would like that flavor or flavors to be thanks!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  7. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I ordered from the bogo sale on Friday and it was in my mailbox Monday. I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???:D I got the Busted Knuckle for my son, he likes banana vapes. He REALLY likes it! (very picky) Not only the juice, but the name and the wrench logo. He's a mechanic...excuse me. Service technician.:p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  8. Taver13

awesome, im glad he likes it!

9. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I'm still working on it. Me and my internet don't get along frequently

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

I LIKE this story:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  11. muth

muth More than a poop!

What did ya get, what did ya get? :woot:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Service is above and beyond:nun:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  13. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Still working on it :facepalm: three on the tree and apple one for sure. Probably a couple others too

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

@Taver13 and/or @Donald Bickers If you make a twisted coil out of nickel and kanthal how do you clean it? (Seen on youtube but didn't mention how to clean the coils)

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Have you seen Roguexx's reviews on these? Very helpful.

16. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Nope, I will check em out

17. Taver13

if you dont have an ultrasonic, a very small wire brush is good, preferably one with soft metal bristles such as brass. a stiffer bristled nylon brush will work too

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. Donald Bickers

Donald Bickers Banished Blip Vendor

I have a brass wire jewelry size brush I use muth,,,,just pull the wick out clean rewick,,,like new,,,
    Almost

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thx guyz, I just bought a small, brass wire brush from the hardware store. Probably not as fine bristled as a jewelry brush. I've been using it as a finishing touch after I clean my kanthal. It does burnish a bit of a shine to it!

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!

This is for cleaning the inside of rings. Wonder if they make smaller ones? That would be nice to get inside the coil.
    [​IMG]