1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Up for trades....

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by dubya, Jun 1, 2019.

1. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I'm looking for.,...
    #1 regulated sqounkers
    #2 mtl rda's with sqounk pin or easily convertable.
    #3 mtl rta's that I do not have or have not tried.
    Not too worried about monetary value, as long as it is what I'm looking for, so make whatever offer you want. Worst I can say is no :p One the table....
    Smok T-priv silver, Asvape Michael Eleaf pico mega
    155944320559543304835.jpg
    I stick 50w silver, Istick 30w silver, Istick 3ow blue
    15594433866221280060779.jpg
    Vape forward flask pearl, sigelli Kaos black, vape forward flask black
    15594437602411142087224.jpg
    Pulse ultem, red, green
    1559443915831911625588.jpg

Wismec Luxotic red, Asvape Gabriel silver, VO V/A 200 Kraken
    1559444130675834047554.jpg

Coppervape SS, Aspire Revolve, Blue Athena
    1559444329277175339883.jpg

2. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

More... Liasmo Gold, Asvape Gabriel stabwood, Smok H-priv 220
    15594452189261613136681.jpg

Red crackle istick pico, sigelli 30w silver, Smok G320
    1559445469442965900308.jpg

3. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I also have a lot of atty's that I could throw in as well to balance out value,,..,,

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

What? You're trading your stabwood? I'm surprised.

5. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

It is the most reluctant of them all. Would have to be for something I really want. Maybe a stabwood squonk?

6. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

@dubya
    You should pimp this thread on the Beach as well. Nothing wrong with a little self-promotion ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

I don't have enough MTL to trade with you. I'm kinda new to this game;). What's up with the Aspire squonk? Is that a mech? Is it nice?

8. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Not my mod, but I have one. It's unregulated... no adjustments, by protected. Nice mod.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

How do I copy and paste a thread?

10. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Yeah, like Shawn said, not a Mech, but no adjusting. It's nice enough, have no issues with it. I am just really struggling with mtl sqounking without being able to set the watts. I can't seem to build to get the vape the way I want it. I'm working on it, Shawn gave me some tips.......

11. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I'll look through the bottom feeder and rta stuff tomorrow. Should have a few things.

12. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

No hurry, their not doing anywhere. You got plenty going on :D

13. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Copy the address at the top of the page, then go to the thread ya wanna post it in and use the link symbol (looks like a sideways 8)
    Or I can do it for ya. Only takes a second...

14. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Sure, have at it, whatever is easier for me :p Will it post the entire thread?

Just want to add, decided I'm keeping the Stabwood Gabriel, just decided I can't do it. Sorry @Shawn Hoefer , but hey, you were waffling anyway right? :)

15. ghost62

Just a link to the thread.
    Got it done for ya

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  16. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Sorry, Dubya, can't help you out.....I have never squonked. Had shots for that many years ago. However, I do dribble now and then. :D

17. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Maybe a good squonk would stop the dribble? :p:pervy:

18. Glam

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Or make it worse.:evil:

19. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

:rofl: Well, I guess you never know. Honestly, I have been sqounking for a while now, and while I like it, I didn't realize how great it can be doing MTL. I think you like/stick to lower power mouth to lung stuff right? Basically I'm finding I can get a nice tight MTL draw, loaded with flavor, without any chance of flooding, leaking, dry hits...…….. etc.... Also, depending on the mod/bottle, 7-10 ml without a refill :banana:Just my :2c: :) Wait, I seem to be selling you on the stuff I want :blink::p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. Glam

Yep....I am a low wattage mtl vaper. And still using the Nauty Mini. Have no problem with leaking or dry hits. I also love the Joyetech V2 Mega tank...the flavor is outstanding.

I think squonking is for those who are much better at understand vaping technology. And I know those that do it love it. Do what makes you not smoke. :thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List