UNLOCKED..for sale SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 WITH LOTS OF XTRA'S

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by Reddhott, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Reddhott

Reddhott A reddhot mess of a blip! Contest Organizer

pending sale

for sale SAMSUNG GALAXY S5
    price can be negotiable...:D
    UNLOCKED VERIZON.....U CAN USE ANY CARRIER THAT DOES BYOP. HAS BEEN KEPT CLEAN. HAS NEW BATTERY,COMES WITH EAR BUDS,XTRA BACKS, ALSO XTRA RUBBER BACKS. HAS ORIGINAL BACK FOR SCANNING.come with xtra battery and wall charger. also xtra cords i have a pink one to add thats not in pic and white one.and car charger. will set to factory default when sold.
    IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0008.JPG IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0009.JPG

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Does it have hotspot?
    and what company will it work with?

3. Reddhott

yea it has all the bells n whistles.. it verizion but u can do the byop thing and get that companies sim card. thats what i did.
    but it just sold i think today..if guy doesnt pay me tuesday its yours if u want it(((hugs))

4. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Thanks.... I would like it if it doesn't sell today.......

5. Reddhott

its all yours if you still want it:) the guy wanted to make payments...i dont know him from adam...so i told himi couldnt do it. send me your address and ill get it out priority mail to u

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  6. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

PM incoming......

7. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Glad that Baby Blue bought it! Lucky You, Baby Blue! Hey, that Rhymes. :D Do I get a Consolation Prize? :laugh:

I was keeping this thread opened in a Tab and watching it, thinking I might want it, but I wasn't ready to make a commitment. I just got the Check I've been waiting for, and I could have done it today, if no one else was looking at it.

I thought it might be good for the SimpliSafe Home Security Alarm's Video Cams. There's an App for the Cams that gets Video Notifications from the Monitoring Service. It has all kinds of fancy features.

I've never had a Sail Foam as nice as this one, and now I think it would have been perfect for that, but "Lucky You" beat me to it. :thumb:

Hey, Baby Blue, what's your old phone like? If it's not good enough for 7 Video Cams and a Video Doorbell (and I may need a pretty good one), I can go to Walmart across the river and get a very nice used cell for as little as $20. I know about it because I drove a friend there for one a year ago, and she bought one for $20. Don't think it was an iPhone, but it was a very nice one!
    What's a "Sail Foam?", you ask? It's a Cell Phone. That's how the Blacks here say it. :rofl:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List