1. Help Support to Vaping Blips This Holiday Season!

When Shopping on Amazon or eBay, Please Use the Links at the Right Side of Each Page

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

This is the most expensive clone I've seen in a RTA. IDK much about it but it seems to be one of those specialty tanks with a following. If anyone has info on this I'd love to hear about it. Thx. Also, it's described as having a restricted lung hit.
    [​IMG]
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/2778100

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

I meant to post a pic of the deck:
    [​IMG]

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl @TheWestPole I thought you might like looking at this tank. Have you seen it before? Pricey for a clone, but I thought the deck was interesting; kinda like a pre-Merlin. Wonder if this is where they got the idea?

4. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

I've looked at Ubertoot before, but I don't remember the deck being like that. Don't remember JFC either. Wonder if I was looking at an older version.

As you know, Buddha Mini has a similar deck as well.

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Haven't built it yet! Next on my to do list. And once I do, I'll probably say why did I wait so long? And I think I just might put some "special" juice in there.

Why do you think this clone is so pricey? Was the original like a Russian or something?

6. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Oh, I didn't know you have one. All I remember is a lot of people on ECF praising the vape. You might search there for tips. Not sure about why it's so pricey, but the V1 was too.