Political Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

Discussion in 'Political Banter' started by muth, May 15, 2017.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

2. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

Are people completely forgetting the cold war, and are they completely oblivious to Putin's origins, I wonder? Is everyone over 60, the masses of people who used to hold peace signs and participate in protests back in Nixon's time, completely oblivious to this? Are they in denial? What?????? Hypothetical question.

3. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

These people.....Woodstock, 1969:

[​IMG]

4. Jerry

Jerry Should Be Committed

I couldn't go to Woodstock, I was in Army Basic Training at that time. I suppose I could have gone AWOL from the Army, but that wasn't a good idea.

A few months later I was home on leave and I did go to a much smaller one in Massachusetts. It was fun, the wine was flowing and the air was thick with the smell of MJ. LOL

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, not all these folks are still alive but that's besides the point. The Republican Party has it in their DNA to not trust Russia. So my question is, why the hell are they putting up with Trump's fuckery?

6. kelli

kelli The original blip

i blame fox news. they justify everything that the trump administration does, even the russia scandal. i just read an article about deceased fox chairman roger ailes. he was proud of the fact he fashioned a news network for rednecks. so maybe all those hippie activists in the 60's morphed into aging rednecks. that's my theory and i'm sticking to it. :p

7. Jerry

Some did, Kellidear, but not because their beliefs changed. It was because they got married, had families to support. They no longer had the time to protest against government policies and the war in Vietnam.

8. kelli

kelli The original blip

well, we need them back now more than ever!

9. Jerry

We are old and tired now. Let the young people (like you) take over the fight.