1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Tobacco mixers?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by tierrataz, Nov 2, 2015.

1. tierrataz

tierrataz New Member

Any here?

2. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Just in spells for me. I like them kinda sweet and light mostly. I have a honey fig tobacco recipe or INW Gold Ducat by itself.

3. tierrataz

tierrataz New Member

Yay!

I'm more of a woody/herbal/not sweet tab mixer. It's a tough category. Fig sounds intriguing. What brand do you use?

4. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

@Vash has recently started selling some of the NET's that he uses for his www.ethervapes.com juices if you are looking for some NET to use.

5. Vash

Vash More than a blip! Vendor

I have few different NET extracts for sale here on forum and we may at somepoint start selling some on site :)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

6. Sdh

Sdh New Member

I use Hangsen and Inawera tobacco flavorings. I do like the Inawera TAs.

7. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Lately German Flavours Fig. I was using a mix of Capella and FA, one being too ripe (CA) and the other being too green (FA) but with the concentrations being so far apart it was a PITA getting it just right.

8. tierrataz

tierrataz New Member

Thanks InMyImage & Vash. After respiratory issues with NETS, I had to leave them alone.

Yes Sdh, those are good flavor houses. For absolute, I adore Samara's Rustica.

German Flavors, huh. Vaperstek?

9. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

That's the only place I know to get them. Shipping from Germany is just stupid expensive. No idea why.

10. tierrataz

tierrataz New Member

Anyone tried Decadent Vapours? They have 2 tabs that sound interesting for my pallet, Havana Cigar & Gaelic Pipe. Google fu failed me for reviews.

11. Sdh

Sdh New Member

I think @Jimi D may have tried DV. IDK but I'm thinking so. Havana sounds really interesting. I love Inawera Cuban cigar TA.

12. Jimi D

Jimi D Active Member

Yep. I have tried a couple of their tobaccos. Habana Reserve was my second flavor that I vaped back in 2010. I loved that stuff. I think you'll enjoy them.