Tobacco mixers?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by tierrataz, Nov 2, 2015.

1. tierrataz

tierrataz New Member

Any here?

2. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Just in spells for me. I like them kinda sweet and light mostly. I have a honey fig tobacco recipe or INW Gold Ducat by itself.

3. tierrataz

tierrataz New Member

Yay!

I'm more of a woody/herbal/not sweet tab mixer. It's a tough category. Fig sounds intriguing. What brand do you use?

4. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

@Vash has recently started selling some of the NET's that he uses for his www.ethervapes.com juices if you are looking for some NET to use.

5. Vash

Vash More than a blip! Vendor

I have few different NET extracts for sale here on forum and we may at somepoint start selling some on site :)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

6. Sdh

Sdh New Member

I use Hangsen and Inawera tobacco flavorings. I do like the Inawera TAs.

7. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Lately German Flavours Fig. I was using a mix of Capella and FA, one being too ripe (CA) and the other being too green (FA) but with the concentrations being so far apart it was a PITA getting it just right.

8. tierrataz

tierrataz New Member

Thanks InMyImage & Vash. After respiratory issues with NETS, I had to leave them alone.

Yes Sdh, those are good flavor houses. For absolute, I adore Samara's Rustica.

German Flavors, huh. Vaperstek?

9. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

That's the only place I know to get them. Shipping from Germany is just stupid expensive. No idea why.

10. tierrataz

tierrataz New Member

Anyone tried Decadent Vapours? They have 2 tabs that sound interesting for my pallet, Havana Cigar & Gaelic Pipe. Google fu failed me for reviews.

11. Sdh

Sdh New Member

I think @Jimi D may have tried DV. IDK but I'm thinking so. Havana sounds really interesting. I love Inawera Cuban cigar TA.

12. Jimi D

Jimi D Active Member

Yep. I have tried a couple of their tobaccos. Habana Reserve was my second flavor that I vaped back in 2010. I loved that stuff. I think you'll enjoy them.