1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

The Orchid

Discussion in 'YouTube Reviewers, Bloggers and Websites' started by Eric DeCastro, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Eric DeCastro

Eric DeCastro More than a blip!

This seems so out of date now with the rampinig up of TC devices, but it should still be relevant to some people.

The Orchid

Last year, this was a real game changer for me. It seems like it was so long ago but it was less than a year when I first discovered the Orchid clone. I used it in stock from for a few weeks until I started to mod it/ them. I will show you the progression in which I started to modify the orchid. I read a signature of someone on the fasttech forums that the orchid isn't an atomizer, it is a platform or something to that effect. To me it really is. There are so many ways to customize it to your liking.