1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Syringes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by muth, Jan 3, 2017.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Out of all the syringes I own, only one performs flawlessly every time. It's made in Denmark and I did a little research: It's made by BAXA ExactaMed and can be found on Amazon, Ebay and other sites. They're available in all sizes and graduations but I have not seen one with a luer lock, if that's important to you. They are latex free, oral syringes and never stick.

Since I own luer lock needles or blunt tips I had to create my own collar in order to fit the tip securely to the syringe. There is an old trick using a moistened, thin strip of U.S. paper money. Wrap it around the slip tip enough to tightly secure the needle tip. Of course, it would be ideal to have a needle compatible with a BAXA slip tip. If you know where I can find one, please let me know. Thx.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  2. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Good tip, Karen. :) I've used a bunch of brands. So far I like Duda Energy industrial syringes best, also at Amazon. Printing holds up, so does smooth operation, and they have a luer taper. All sizes.

www.amazon.com/Duda-Energy-Syringepk001-Industrial-Syringes/dp/B00NDETMR2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1483513964&sr=8-2&keywords=duda+energy+syringe

I also recently got some bigger needles, 12 ga and lower. What a difference with thick juice. :)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Great info @TheWestPole , thx. I almost thought of splurging on a glass syringe.

Where did you get the low ga needles for a luer taper and are they blunt tips?

4. TheWestPole

First ordered a set of these to see which sizes were best.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LM8LTTO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Then ordered a set of these longer ones. Waiting for them to come in.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017GS2S3U/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1GAXWDENNA5P5

I'm sure I could part with a few if you like to try them. 10/12 ga is what I use for filling tanks and squonk bottles.

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Wondering how most people handle using multiple flavors regarding syringes. Do you use a syringe per flavor or just plunge out with water and move on to the next flavor? I ask because someone mentioned cross contaminating flavors. I've just been giving my syringe a good couple of water plunges and wiping with a clean cloth.

6. TheWestPole

Same syringes, plunging with water a few times like you do.

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nice to be confirmed:)TY