1. New Event!!! Help ReddHott Save Her Son's Foster Home

Purely Social

Squonk pins, bottles, tubing, etc.

Discussion in 'All Things Squonk' started by TheWestPole, Jun 26, 2017.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

@TheWestPole Hi Tim:)Do you have a good suggestion for a replacement for the Kanger Dripbox bottles? For that matter, the Pico as well?

3. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

5. TheWestPole

The bottle system on those mods requires a rigid neck, so you can't get them soft. Closest thing is Capo's soft-rigid dual material bottles, but they're too wide for Dripbox/Squeeze. Hcigar Inobox bottles can be made to fit Dripbox if you drill them out a bit, but they're made of PE too, so no softer.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

:( Thx Tim

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

8. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. TheWestPole

10. TheWestPole

I like silicone squonk bottles and needed some more, but the YFTK bottles I last bought are pretty pricey. Thought I'd give a pack of these a try, at half the price, and they have worked out beautifully for me. The knurled cap and neck are a big plus, they seal great, and are about 2mm shorter which fits better in a few of my mods. Only quibble is there is a little molding flash around the lip of the silicone which impedes putting the cap on. No problem, I just trim them back a little with a clipper and done. Recommended.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9624574

Screenshot 2018-12-22 at 11.50.41 AM.png

11. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I am getting really Pulse heavy, and see myself using them for a long time. Do these fit and work well in the Pulse? Also, you are trimming extra metal off, or silicone off?

12. TheWestPole

I'm using one in a Pulse mech, Ryan. You'll probably want to put in a longer length of tubing, which is what I did. The stock tube in the Hotcig bottle is kinda short.

The trimming is just silicone, at the lip of the bottle. You'll see--or maybe not. Your bottles may not need any trimming.

13. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

OK thanks. Are you getting tubing at FT as well?

14. TheWestPole

No, Amazon or Ebay. It's been a while. Just look for "silicone tubing 2mm x 4mm."