Squonk Attys: Recent, New, and Coming

Discussion in 'All Things Squonk' started by TheWestPole, Jun 26, 2017.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hey there Mark:)You hoping to see Tim in his squonk thread, too?

3. MRSpivey

I haven't seen Tim for a while. Hope all is well with him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Me too. I checked his FB page and his last post was around May 16. It was in honor of the architect, Pei, who designed the pyramid structure for the Louvre. I would really like if @TheWestPole would check in just so we know he's okay.

5. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Hi there! I'm fine, thanks for asking. You too, I hope.

Been a while since I bought any vape gear, let alone made any. The last I bought was the springy Wofoto mesh atty three months ago (one page back). Guess I'm slowing down a bit, having settled into a satisfactory vape groove. Not the seeker I once was, hence few posts and less interest in the new, which as you know is only rarely substantially new.

I should touch base with me ol' buds in AU and explain myself. :innocent:

6. MRSpivey

Glad to hear from ya!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hey Tim:)! Good to hear from you. I get it about vape gear. Would you consider visiting for political banter? Or have you settled into a satisfactory "all is lost" conclusion?:p

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

We would be tickled. We do appreciate you as Tim and not just a vape master.:cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Hey, Karen. I should probably explain myself there too, because there were reasons I saw that thread as defunct. BTW, I'm not an 'all is lost' kind of guy.

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

:thumb: I wouldn't think so. Not with the hurdles you've overcome. Just me being goofy.

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

@TheWestPole Hey Tim, I want to show you a DIY project I'm proud of. I've made a determination recently to knock off the procrastination and get some things done I've been pondering for too long. Here's a makeover of what I call my vape station. I put this together and installed it over a shelving unit.
    [​IMG]

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Well, I know speaking from my perspective, It's just nice to hear from ya, and I miss your posts and our covo's ;)