1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Squonk Attys: Recent, New, and Coming

Discussion in 'All Things Squonk' started by TheWestPole, Jun 26, 2017.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hey there Mark:)You hoping to see Tim in his squonk thread, too?

3. MRSpivey

I haven't seen Tim for a while. Hope all is well with him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Me too. I checked his FB page and his last post was around May 16. It was in honor of the architect, Pei, who designed the pyramid structure for the Louvre. I would really like if @TheWestPole would check in just so we know he's okay.

5. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Hi there! I'm fine, thanks for asking. You too, I hope.

Been a while since I bought any vape gear, let alone made any. The last I bought was the springy Wofoto mesh atty three months ago (one page back). Guess I'm slowing down a bit, having settled into a satisfactory vape groove. Not the seeker I once was, hence few posts and less interest in the new, which as you know is only rarely substantially new.

I should touch base with me ol' buds in AU and explain myself. :innocent:

6. MRSpivey

Glad to hear from ya!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hey Tim:)! Good to hear from you. I get it about vape gear. Would you consider visiting for political banter? Or have you settled into a satisfactory "all is lost" conclusion?:p

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

We would be tickled. We do appreciate you as Tim and not just a vape master.:cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Hey, Karen. I should probably explain myself there too, because there were reasons I saw that thread as defunct. BTW, I'm not an 'all is lost' kind of guy.

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

:thumb: I wouldn't think so. Not with the hurdles you've overcome. Just me being goofy.

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

@TheWestPole Hey Tim, I want to show you a DIY project I'm proud of. I've made a determination recently to knock off the procrastination and get some things done I've been pondering for too long. Here's a makeover of what I call my vape station. I put this together and installed it over a shelving unit.
    [​IMG]

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Well, I know speaking from my perspective, It's just nice to hear from ya, and I miss your posts and our covo's ;)