1. New Contest - OneStop DIY Time To Get Spooky!!!

Thank You Reddhott Contests, contests, contests!!!

Squonk Attys: Recent, New, and Coming

Discussion in 'All Things Squonk' started by TheWestPole, Jun 26, 2017.

1. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Haha. I split one of the wicks--so to speak. ;)

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Makes sense. Have you encouraged more people to convert their rdtas or buy splits lately?

3. TheWestPole

Me too. Work is dominating my life ATM. Got another six weeks before it lightens up.

4. TheWestPole

No, should I be? I just found my sweet spot and stopped posting so much. Besides, hardly anybody's gonna convert an RDTA to BF. Nice to see more coming out though, with BF option that is.

I still like the Split but don't use it much. The top cap fits too loosely.

Vaping NextEra right now. Really like that vertical coil smoothness and small chamber. :)

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

I was just using the word split as slang for any rdta that comes with a BF pin.

If I had the right tools I would convert an rdta of my choosing. It's probably doable by hand for some, right? I don't have a reliable drill press.

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

My only wish with squonking is having more reliable regulated ones. I really like TC. Not necessary, but like it all the same.

I should think about sleeping, Tim. NIce talking with you:)

7. TheWestPole

Yeah, more TC squonkers are coming though. Personally I'm just a happy with unregulated for the most part.

Take care, Karen. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

9. TheWestPole

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

11. TheWestPole

Oh, I dunno, Karen. Whatever the color, once some dark juice gets in there they're gonna look yucky. But I suppose yucky is a small price to pay for seeing how much you've squonked, etc. :)

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

You always keep me on track. Thx for knocking back my senses.

13. TheWestPole

14. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

• Postless gold-plated deck, suitable for both single and dual build!!! Oh boy, oh boy...I have 3 mods I can think of, right off, I can put these on. These are quite the fancy pants:Dand 4mls with a total of more of what you have. Nice, Tim, nice. Do you have one? I hope they pan out for me, I'd like to get one eventually.

16. TheWestPole

Too bulky for me too. :hmmm:

Not going for it myself. But I thought the colors and BF would make it attractive to some. :)

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, Idk about those colors but I like honeycomb AF and postless. I'll be looking at reviews before jumping again.

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Where did I see honeycomb AF?o_O I'm trippin'

19. TheWestPole

Verdict: Highly Recommended

Been using this Kindbright Flave BF RDTA constantly for a month and have to put it on my short list of favorites. Great vape, no leaks, cap fits perfectly, ditto AFC tension an BF function. Only downside is the proprietary drip tip with a biggish opening, approx. 9mm. I was worried about spitting, and not being able to use one of my mesh DTs. But a widely spaced coil seems to control that well enough. Really happy with it.

IMAG3021_picmonkeyed.jpg

20. TheWestPole

Hey y'all. I haven't been posting since the beginning of the year because I've not bought a single new atty. Just ordered my first of 2018, and it's a duplicate of one I already have: YFTK Nextera BF RDTA. With so many attys going unused in my collection and so few BF RDTAs (only one) designed for vertical coils, I just had to double up. It seems as I settle into my long term vaping habits smoothness becomes more and more important.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/8513400

Screenshot 2018-07-20 at 12.42.24 PM.png