Some big bullshit!!!

Discussion in 'In The News... Funny or Serious...' started by Bigdaddybrink1, May 28, 2015.

1. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nterprises-pose-national-domestic-threat.html

anyone??

OK, some of the guys MAY have a criminal past. NOT all. PLUS I was NOT there, I don't know what actually happened but I do know this. The cops over reacted. I'm not sure what all non-bikers think but I'm a 'biker'. Yes I ride a Harley. Yes I wear leather. Moreover I have been in a club. I left on good standing too. I ride my bike as much as I can. As of late, its been extremely difficult as it's raining so much, but I still ride between rains. I think we as Americans need to let the bikers 'police' themselves. We need to take care of what is really fucking going on. Bikers are; 'Waco shooting 'criminal enterprises' who 'pose a serious national domestic threat'
    Really?? how long have bikers been around?
    Do some? sure.
    But we have bigger problems than some bikers.

I have much more to say but feel it may come across wrong. I have debated for a long time whether or not to post this. Today I heard some shit that basically made me wanna scream. FBI has released local cops to stop all bikers and search for weapons. If they are carrying, legally or nor they are to be arrested. FUCK THAT!! Now I'm not breaking any laws but this is crossing the LINE BIG TIME. Illegal search and seizure?? I think so.

Your thought?

btw even if they're different than mine, I won't hate ya. I'll respect your views. however, I will counter. You wont change my mind. :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::sinbin::sinbin::sinbin::sinbin::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Bigdaddybrink1

3. Bigdaddybrink1

4. Just Me

Just Me BiTcHy Blip

LOL wait I am now on a FBI gang list???? WTF

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Just Me

Just Me BiTcHy Blip

6. Meggers

Meggers Never lean over the railing at the Grand Canyon.

:blink: Well...I've had a bike between my legs for 55 years. Everything from Harley to Nortons, Triumphs, Hondas, BSA...about everything. Never wore colors. My Grandfather did. He was a HA. My Father rode and always told me..."No colors. Ever." So...never rode colors. :cap:
    That is some bullshit about that list. 67% more likely to be involved in criminal activity. Phffffffffffft! Hell...90% of people who ride nowadays are weekenders that their wife finally LET them have a bike. :laugh:

7. Bigdaddybrink1

My dad's ridden for YEARS and YEARS, i've ridden for some time too. I have been a club member. Not a 1%er, or support club. But a club none-the-less. I must say, now that I'm out I'm glad. The shit they're doin to bikers, all kinds here in TX is FUCKED.

AHAHA their wife 'let them' hahahaha that is awesome!!

8. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

Two biker stories, and no - I'm not one, nor is anyone in my family, other than the Japanese rocket type.

My dad was a classical musician in a symphony - he's gone, cancer. He had a good pal that was a bassoonist. They were like the odd couple, my dad being Felix and the bassoonist, Oscar. "Oscar" lived in an outlying rural area.

On the way home from rehearsal one night, a fairly large group of bikers came up from behind and slowly surrounded "Oscar's" vehicle. They began to slow down, forcing him to slow down; playing an intimidation game, I guess, probably just a lark. He pulled out the sawed-off shot gun he kept under his seat and held it up in the air out his window.......they got the message and backed off, letting him go.

My personal story: My car broke down in the middle of nowhere, in the 90's, no cell phone. Along came half a dozen bikers, clearly some club (signage/patches - whatever you guys call it, I'm clueless :blink:). Within a couple hours I had a brand new alternator, procured and installed by them. Right there on the side of the road. I could not believe it.

I guess my point is that just like any other walk of life, there are a few assholes that tend to get all the attention while the decent ones go unnoticed.