1. New Contest

Rockin' It In The 50's! Thanks Ms Brew & Redd Hott!!!

Contests, contests, contests!!!

Smok GX350 Review

Discussion in 'Hardware and Accessories' started by Blue1, May 13, 2018.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Smok GX350 Review

This was sent from Sourcemore for review…..

https://www.sourcemore.com/smok-gx3...laceable-for-four-18650-cells-gold-black.html

$30.88

I love the quad batteries… this lasted me a couple days between charging the batteries…. I did use an external charger as recommended…..

My first thought was “who needs 350 Watts?”..... But using it at my low 45- 50 watts it lasted me 2 day so the battery life is excellent…..

The battery door issues are still there.... I couldn't get it closed so I watched a couple videos and found out it's been an issue since it came out.... so then when I did manage to get it closed (with much force) I couldn't get it open to charge up the batteries(I had to use a small screwdriver to pry it).......

I was also very disappointed that it doesn't run with just 2 batteries..... I found this out from other review videos...the book still shows that you can put 2 batteries in the holes marked on the cover and it should run it.... well they removed that feature last year but didn't change it in the instruction booklet.....

Specifications
    Mod size
    84.5mm*59.3mm*40.4mm
    Battery type
    4* 18650 battery(not included)
    Temperature range
    200-600℉/100-315℃
    Wattage range
    6W-350W
    Standby current
    <500uA
    Thread
    Color
    Gold Black

Package Contents
    1* GX350 Mod
    1* USB Upgrade Cable
    1* User Manual

• Short description:

• Smok GX350 mod comes with 350w maximum output power in the global with a so much compact size. And it is powered by 4 18650 cells. The GX350 TC box mod has tridimensional polygon design and features up and down button which makes operate easier. You can check device parameters on the OLED screen.
    • Details:
    • 1. Smallest size but powerful
    • 2. UP/Down button for easier operate
    • 3. Easy to read OLED display
    • 4. 350W big power
    • 5. Powered by 4 18650 cells
    • 6. Easy to replace battery
    The usual 5 clicks on & off....3 to get to the menu to change Watt or TC Mode ( NI, TI & SS), Screen time, contrast, screen direction, Adjustable oHM setting, power off....

Pros:
    The size is really good for 4 batteries....the easily adjustable easy to read while screen you vape... the large fire button on the skinny side..... the up/down button on top....Being able to use up to a 25mm tank......Shaped to fit comfortably in my small hands.....
    Cons:
    The Battery door..... not opening or closing easily..... being unable to charge via USB.....Not finding out about the 2 battery option being removed......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

@ghost62 that's who!

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Geez, how much does that weigh with all four? I'm surprised they made this mod. You could design a reasonable size to hold 2x or 3x 21700 and get big capacity at less weight and size. Don't you agree?

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  4. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Hey now.
    What makes you think I'd be willing to step down to 350, huh?
    :pervy::rofl:

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

:laugh::eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I found out while watching other videos this was released last year....