1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Shelf Life

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by muth, Feb 12, 2017.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

I was wondering if some of the flavors I've had for a long time were okay to use. I don't think they harm you if old but here's what The Perfumer's Apprentice said about shelf life.

Hello Karen!

I recommend using these within about 6 months! You can greatly extend shelf life by limiting the number of times you open the bottle.

Cheers,

Bill Brewer
    The Perfumer's Apprentice
    & The Flavor Apprentice
    170 Technology Circle
    Scotts Valley, CA 95066
    (831) 704-7342
    www.perfumersapprentice.com

If you have any other questions he got back to me pretty fast.

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Further info on the shelf life of flavor concentrates. I asked him about the effects of age on a flavor concentrate.

They won't be harmful, but over time the flavor can change. Depending on the flavor, this can register as a weakened flavor or a bad-tasting (unbalanced) one. This happens because flavor molecules evaporate at different rates, shifting the ratio of ingredients in the liquid over time.
    [​IMG]

Bill Brewer
    The Perfumer's Apprentice
    & The Flavor Apprentice
    170 Technology Circle
    Scotts Valley, CA 95066
    (831) 704-7342
    www.perfumersapprentice.com

3. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I've only had one go bad, it was TFA sweet cream. Started to smell and taste sour-ish. Had some 'expert' tell me that wasn't possible. So thanks for the info. :)

4. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

Hey everyone
    Imma do a huge giveaway on my channel. The catch is, the channel must hit 1,000 subs.
    Http:www.youtube.com/c/diydanvapes

Pls hlp me hit 1k subs!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk