SAVING MY SONS FOSTER HOME...........EVENT

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by Reddhott, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Reddhott

Reddhott A reddhot mess of a blip! Contest Organizer

James & Kelly Jennings
    Emergencies DIAMOND, OH
    Help Save Our Foster/Adoptive Home!

i am going to do a LIL give away(kinda fund raiser) for all who have helped.
    helped.
    and again ty my friends for always being there
    !:love:
    :love::love:
    (from where i posted)

i hope you all dont mind me postin this here and askin for any help from anyone for my family. this is tough and i dont like doin it but they have alot to lose. they found out that their foundation is fallin ...main living room is worse...needs fixed like in dec...to keep from fallin in...didnt notice it til move furniture to do tree for kids. most know my son foster children. doesnt matter the age ,their problems ..he takes them in and tries to give the a loving and compassionate home till somethin comes thru for the. he has adopted 3 already/. he tries to keep the siblings together so that they can stay together. it does tear his heart out when some go back but thats what you want..never back to a abuse parent(and they do go back alot of the time! crazy). he is fostering a family of 4...3 boys and a lil girl. the youngest has been with them from birth. he was addicted to drugs but he is ok now. thank god...he will be a year here soon. they are going to adopt them also. but things may take a turn if the foundation isnt repaired. i would hate for the county to not let them becoz they think the home may be unsafe at this time...it would tear the family and my son aprt. he loves all of them. they r doing everything right now the can to make any xtra money. he doesnt even get dinner til late so he can chop xtra wood...deliver it and makes jerky to sell ..what ever means possible...on top of taking wood to the elderly and folks that need it to keep warm for free.we are trying to raise the money to get front wall fixed first as it is in the most danger of collapsing. so for all my prayer warriors please pray we find the way to get the means to get it repaired. any thing any one can do will be so greatly appreciated from the bottom of my heart and theirs and the kids too. even shairin the go fund me page will help.
    this is lil liam...my grandson a cutie!
    [​IMG] lil Liam!
    45085755_10217933791357493_9164767994079870976_n.jpg santa kids.jpg

this is lil Liam and his brothers and sister that they r going to adopt.

adoption.jpg

This is my son and his wife.. these r the four he has adopted... the one in red glasses is his wifes daughter..he also adopted her and her brother.

again if i am thankful for everything you all can do.

this is the page.......and her update

Through donations, selling items and taking as much as we can from paychecks, we have hit about 18% of our goal so far. Thank you so much to everyone that has helped so far and if you havent donated yet, please consider even $5 or $10, no donation is too small!! Please continue to share for us as well, we appreciate it so much! The wall has shifted even more and we need to get this work done ASAP before it collapses....I have posted a couple new pictures on the update section of the Go Fund Me page as well.

I will start the event Monday....and will let you know what i will be giving away. you wont be disappointed.

• Love This! Love This! x 7
    • List
  2. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

It's truly a wonderful thing they are doing.
    My heart and prayers go out to them. Children are so innocent, wanting nothing more than to love and be loved. Your son and his family are helping shape the lives of these young ones and his sacrifices will echo throughout their lives in an amazing way!
    I'll be sending what I can this weekend.

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. Reddhott

ty so much Ghost!!!!
    I think i did this correctly lol if not someone let me know and ill fix it.
    u know me...i can screw up alot lol

you can pm me to say youdonated if you dont want it posted here.
    i will just give each donor a number if they want.
    the ones who dont care ill just use the names.
    this event is for everyone who donated from day one..no matter how much.
    u can donate thru the go fund me...or check..or paypal..what ever is easiest

ty so much for all who have donated!! it means so very very much to me and my family...ty does not even cover it!!!!
    no donation is to small every little bit helps to get closer to what he needs to pay the contractors.

what i will be giving away...(may add more)....all items r brand new
    some have been opened to make sure they work.
    will let this run til 1/31/2019.
    Original HCigar VT75 TC Box Mod ......in blue
    [​IMG]

THESE RDA'S WILL GO TOGETHER
    THE TSUNAMI RDA BY GEEK VAPE

[​IMG]
    MESH 24MM RDA BY VANDY VAPE - POSTLESS

[​IMG]

INNOKIN DISRUPTER BOX MOD (FULL KIT) plus xtra red battery

[​IMG]

Rainbow q box

[​IMG]

The Cloupor mini in burnt orange with silicone cover
    [​IMG]

....itaste mvp 3.0

[​IMG]

i have a hand made wooden pipe.....if this interests anyone..iforgot the company that made it...

[​IMG]

and a jwraps Large
    the wraps come off and it isblack..he does not make thismodel anymore but if u want a different wrap he still makes them for it.

[​IMG]

if anyone is interested in the kick by evolve just pm me.
    ALSO I HAVE A TOBECO ROSE V2 IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED ALSO.

again ty to everyone!!!!!! you all have been so wonderful to me!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Best of luck, Redd, to you and your family:banana:Let's go for the win!!!
    I can feel it happening right now!

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. Reddhott

ty!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang::thumbs:

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Attention: Any members who don't use Adobe Flasher, just go directly to the Go Fund Me page and enter their names in the search engine. Will take you right where you need to be. That's what I did:thumb:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Mine is anonymous and yes there will be more come the first of next month......

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Reddhott

ty all for your support and generosity!!!!! :love:

• List
  9. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Redd wish you all the luck but don't put my name into the hat please.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Reddhott

okies what ever makes u happy:)

11. Reddhott

going to add a rainbow q box
    smok_qbox_kit_with_tfv8_baby_eu_version_4_.jpg

12. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Hey Redd, I donated through GoFundMe but I don't want to be in the drawing. I don't need any more vape gear and it gives everybody else a better chance :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

@Reddhott you can give anything that I should be so lucky to win to someone else..........well, that Vandy Vape Mesh RDA:whistle::innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Reddhott

well if your name should happen to be drawn you can pif it to a designated person if u like also

15. Reddhott

the mvp mod...it can also be used as a power bank......my grandaughter used the one i had to power her i pad when she forgot to charge it...didnt know if any of you knew that

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. Reddhott

i found a jwrap stand that i will be adding.... i didnt thnink that some may not not know what the kick was from evolve lol
    so i may replace it with somethin else unless ya all still want it up there.

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yep, I have the first MVP. Isn't it something like 5000 mAh? I can't remember:rolleyes:

18. Reddhott

the 3.0 is 3 volts to 9 volts
    6 watts to 30 watts
    has a on and off switch

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

The first MVP series had 2600 mAh capacity. The MVP 3 has 4500 mAh capacity. That's huge! That's equivalent to a 26650 battery without the weight and size.

20. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Hey @Reddhott , I'z not so good with the whole GoFundMe /facebook/internet thingy, can you just pm me correct info and I will gladly send a check?

Edit: Or a paypal account, I can do that as well. Whatever works better.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List