Reviews of lower priced juice (e.g., under $20 for 30 ml)

Discussion in 'Juice and e-Liquid' started by moecat, Apr 19, 2015.

1. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

Please also include other vendors such as ITCVapes and anyone else that fits the budget-minded.

Mine will be pretty brief, as in bullet point format.

MushroonVapes.com naturally extracted fruit flavors

Flavors tried and in descending order of favorites: Blood Orange, Fruit Rainbow, Raspberry Lemonade.

Blood Orange
    Pros:
    - vapes right out of the mail
    - authentic and reminiscent of blood orange soda

Cons:
    NONE

Fruit Rainbow
    Pros:
    - no or minimal steeping required
    - nice but not overdone complexity ... like fruit punch or candy

Cons:
    - coil gunker ... if using a tank, recommend only vaping 2 to 3 ml at a time

Raspberry Lemonade
    Pros:
    - definitely has a nice tartness to it
    - authentic and tastes as advertised

Cons:
    - coil gunker ... same recommendation as above
    - bottle needs regular shaking to keep the lemonade and raspberry flavors properly mixed
    - some may want a little more raspberry dominance

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  2. kelli

kelli The original blip

Re: Reviews of lower priced juice (e.g., under $20 for 30 ml

good idea, moe. since i am a budget vaper, i will be posting some reviews here soon. :)

3. Eric DeCastro

Eric DeCastro More than a blip!

I just put in a purchase at http://www.mtbakervapor.com/ I found a lot of great flavors and they offer 236ml bottle for under $40 which is what i usually buy. you choose from several nicotine levels and PG/VG ratios

moo juice
    blue moo
    butter pecan
    strawbana
    hawk sauce
    fuax hawk
    admiral crunch
    cinnamon roll

tons of other one but this is what I ordered this morning.

4. moecat

Will definitely be interested in reading what your favorites are :)

5. kelli

kelli The original blip

the first year i vaped, i bought almost exclusively from mt baker. there were a few of their juices i really liked and a lot i didn't. but if you can find the few you do like, they are very reasonably priced and their customer service is A1.

6. Eric DeCastro

where do you buy from now? when i first started, there were no vendors selling so I made my own, but then moved to buying from Madvapes.com which has been years since i bought from them. I buy exclusively from mtbaker now. I would love to hear other places people buy juice from that has prices as low as mt baker and offer free shipping over $50.

7. moecat

mushroomvapes.com ... $7.99 for 30 ml ... take an extra 20% off using coupon code VU20
    ITCVapes.com ... $7.99 for 30 ml
    fumizer.com ... 50% off using coupon code VUF50

toxicangelsejuice.com ... subscribe to their email list ... they often run sales of up to 40% off. I ordered from them just recently for my first time.

http://wevapor.com/collections/deals-steals ... Roxwell e-liquids ... again, you can subscribe to their email list. They also frequently post specials in VU. Haven't tried them yet.

8. moecat

Almost forgot:
    http://www.freestatevapor.com/sale/ ... subscribe to their emailer and get notifications for sales in the 20% -30% off range.

9. kelli

kelli The original blip

i've been getting juices from ictelixer lately. most juices are $5 for 30 ml, $10 for 60 ml. they do charge a little more if you want more than 9 mg nic, but still cheaper than most. and what i have tried is really good. plus they are really nice folks. :)

10. Eric DeCastro

I'll try them out, I just put in a $50 order this morning at mtbaker. I'll try them out on my next order.

11. cherrycakes

cherrycakes The struggle is real

Been vaping purple passion (peach coconut) from toxic angels for the past week. Strawberry cupcake is my other favorite. Mango cream is good too

12. moecat

I'm expecting Toxic, Sinister and Code Blue in the mail in a few days (hope I got the names right)

13. moecat

I really like Toxic Angels' Toxic. Nice kiwi / watermelon mix with just enough tartness to make it a smooth Jolly Rancher flavor.

Currently on Code Blue, which is a blueberries and cream. I'm not much into creamy flavored juice, so I don't like it as much as Toxic, but the quality is still good.

Both vape very nicely out of the mail. No real cons to speak of.

Tomorrow or Monday I'll get to Sinister.

14. moecat

Sorry, 2 weeks late on my brief thoughts of Sinister.

It's Toxic Angel's "ambrosia" flavor. So if you're expecting something like this ...
    [​IMG]

... it is pretty dang close to what you'll get. In other words, very delish! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  15. cherrycakes

I want blueberry cupcake next. I love strawberry cupcake. Mango was OK. Blueberry is the only one I haven't tried yet.

BTW angel cups is a really good peanut butter cup flavor. It was a freebie

16. cherrycakes

Oh and bitch berry is like a strawberry lemonade/ lemon cake flavor. Really good

17. Rosey

Rosey New Member

I can only say one brand --- Nite Lite Vapor

At $14 a 30 mil bottle and free shipping if you buy 2 for an any day price, this perhaps premium quality liquid is worth checking out.

Interesting light tobacco blends like Bounty Hunter and the amazing Gold for non sweet bakery; yummy butterscotch & apricot brandy; Ry4 variants--NLV4ya and Renegade. Oh, there's Caparillo (coffeeish) and the amazing tobacco, Backston, too.

For the fruity times there is the beaches --- Blueberry Beach, Mango Beach, Strawberry Beach etc. Delightful, true fresh fruit taste with a bit of Umph in there.

Everyday good prices, quantity discounts and great specials and sales, too.

As you can tell, I'm quite fond of this company's offerings and, if you haven't had a chance to give them a whirl or it's been awhile since you've checked out the menu -- give it a go. You may be very pleased. :)

Last edited: May 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  18. Pauly Walnuts

Pauly Walnuts More than a blip!

Mushroom vapes has a flavor called "Cheese Danish", that I was lucky enough to get out of a PIF box.
    You can taste everything, the cinnamon, the cream cheese, and the flaky pastry itself. Its a coil gunker, but its sooo worth it.
    I dont buy juice since I make my own, and I wouldnt buy this one either.
    However, this flavor is absolutely the best pre assembled juice ive ever vaped.

19. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

upload_2015-5-14_19-56-24.png
    Base price is 2.99
    VapeWild,
    I found them via yea, Facebook. They're a Texas company pretty damn cheap too.
    I got their Apple Pie. It was pretty good. I mean, I ended up with a 120ml for 19.99!! I did recieve a bunch of other flavors. MOST werent bad. If your a budget vapor, try'em
    @kelli !!!!
    www.vapewild.com

20. kelli

kelli The original blip

thanks hon, i am definitely a budget vapetress. ;) but i did order a bunch of sample sizes from the place @Rosey recommended. i am scared i might like it a lot tho. and it's about twice what i like to pay for juice. oh well. maybe i can splurge on occasion. :)

p.s. didn't you say texas was trying to outlaw sales of vape stuff?