1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

reoLOVE

Discussion in 'Unregulated Mech Mods' started by Rat2chat2, May 14, 2015.

1. 2BZ4THOT

2BZ4THOT Busy Blip

I'm here buy of no real help since I don't own a Reo myself. I just appreciate the devices.

2. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Rat2 is also around now and then.

I'm not sure about the rest.

3. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Yes I still check in to see if this thread has any activity and usually depart with a sniff. Was hoping to find others that loved reos and vaping as much as I do. I just can't imagine it being any better for me.

Hugs to anyone that wants them. Have a great day.

4. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Sniff, sniff

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  5. cherrycakes

cherrycakes The struggle is real

Same

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

6. cherrycakes

cherrycakes The struggle is real

@mourningshadow has a few apparently

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

7. mogium

mogium Moogle Extraordinaire

I use to own a reo grand. I would love to get my hands on another its just not in the cards right now.

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Don't own a Reo but have another type of squonker that works really well. Giving that, I would love to own a Reo LP. There was a clone (if I may say) of a Reo Grande on focalecig. Since it's such a simple device I thought of buying it and sanding down the raised atty connection and modding it into an LP. Another one of my grand ideas that I haven't got around to doing.

9. mogium

let me know how that goes. I certainly love reo grands

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Don't hold your breath! Not being coy, just overloaded with ideas that I need to actualize.

11. mogium

I won't I promise :)

12. Diescum88

Diescum88 Seriously Committed

Been fiending to get my grand LP back up and going, the positive tab snapped Monday morning at work :/ was able to get my hands on some brass sheets to fabricate one to use till I got home cuz I thought I had a spare... Got home and remembered the "spare" was actually the one I had gotten for my kui v2

13. mogium

what do you mean positive tab? you mean the firing pin?

14. Diescum88

Can't say I've heard it called that before but I think we're talking bout the same thing

15. mogium

its what the button presses you press the button it makes contact with the battery. it has a point on it and is attached to the nipple that the feed hose attaches to.

16. mogium

If that is the case they are sold at reomods for 5 bucks

17. Diescum88

Yep and I know lol sadly I've already gone through 2 of em since I got my reo in February, saw yesterday that he has stronger ones on there as well

18. mogium

I never went through one of them and I had mine for 2 years. you might be pressing too hard. or if it is having issues firing which is causing you to press harder you just need to clean the firing pin. You can find a ton of videos how to depending on which one you got.

19. Diescum88

I have the Kawasaki green grand LP , I figure a lot of it is how hard I pushed the button at times but it was also my all day everyday mod for most of this past year. Picked up one of the heavy duty tabs and haven't had issues yet(knock on wood)

20. mogium

excellent glad to hear that