1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

reoLOVE

Discussion in 'Unregulated Mech Mods' started by Rat2chat2, May 14, 2015.

1. Vash

Vash More than a blip! Vendor

I'm here but working will chat later ! Gotta run

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

2. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Wow! When did Rob start making colored buttons?!? I neeeed a purple sparkle to match my purple grand! New atty there too. The RM8 looks like a Derringer. Nice.
    If anyone reads or hears about the resins, and when they're coming out, could you post here? Pretty please. :)

3. Vash

Loved Marry Poppins soooo much!

Was Anime movie called Spirited Away

4. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

[​IMG] to all the wonderful daddy's.

5. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

I think it is coming pretty soon. I will find out for sure and let you know. There are a lot of people waiting on them.

Hope you are having a great weekend.

6. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Guess I can just say "Hey Nash".

Sorry I have been away again. Last Friday my father called me and asked for a ride to the emergency room. He was having a heart attack. I got him there pretty damn quick.

He is doing great. Of course, I am extremely good at taking care of people. heehee They found two blockages and fixed the one causing the problem. He came home Tuesday. I have been with him since the heart attack. I have to stay now to make sure he doesn't mow the yard like he asked the doctor if he could do. Sheesh. He should be much stronger soon.

But I'll tell ya, it's not always fun wearing these damn [​IMG]. bahahahahaha

We need to do something about making this a little livelier if you ask me also. When I get back full time. . . gonna work on it. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  7. Vash

I'm so sorry to hear that ! I'm glad he's doing better how scary

Yeah we will have to see what we can do round these parts :)

I can't post on ECF anymore but I can ask Karen on the FB page if it's ok to let the Reonauts there know about this forum.Think I should give it a shot ?

8. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Thank you.

I had Rev, Scott, Dennis, Kay visiting but they seemed to have drifted. I want so badly to see a really good group of bottom fed lovers having some fun.

When I get back full time, I'll start work on it again. I am just so tired, I need to get over all this. I'm strong as hell when things are going on and then I just sort of need to regroup. I have been having some health issues I need to get back to taking care of. I'll put that on my list of things to do. heehee

I must say though, stealth vaping was awesome in the hospital. I did not do it with anyone in the room but I didn't hide my tooter and no one said a thing or asked about it. I was a considerate smoker and I vape the same way. Most of life's unpleasantness can be handle with just a bit of consideration for others.

If there is ever anyone you want me to get a message to or anything, just let me know. I need to spend more time on Facebook. I sort of got out of it when I joined ecf. They do have several great reo groups.

Gonna go try to catch up on some missed sleep. Hospitals are not a lot of fun but I was a lot more comfortable than my dad. If I had a nickel for everytime I used the hand sanitizer thing on the wall, I could buy a new reo, dibi or tmod. heehee

I did put one of my reos out of commission there. Dropped it on the concrete just right that it made my rm2 atty lean. It still worked but was leaking a round the drip cup. Gotta get that one figured out. But thank goodness I never leave home without backups. I kept using it. I am such a klutz.
    [​IMG]

Talk to you soon. hugs2ya

9. Vash

You might have damaged gasket around 510

10. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

It has been straightened out now. I forgot to bring my tester with me so as soon as I get it, I will put another coil on it and see but I am keeping my toes crossed that it will be okay.

Happy Friday. I do not normally care much for them myself but for some reason, I know today is going to a fantabulous. [​IMG]

11. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Just checking in and sad to see that there has been no activity here. sniff sniff

I know there a bookoodles of bottom fed vaping lovers.

WHERE ARE YOU?????

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hi everyone! I'll be getting a BF soon and have been looking at the Vicious Ant Cyclone and the Velocity 1:1 clone by Ivogo with bottom feed pin included. Anyone here know anything about these two or can recommend others? I also looked at some smaller attys that can be converted. My device isn't a LP.

13. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Hey there. [​IMG] I have only used the rm2 so I am not a good one to ask but I'm sure Vash or someone else will be able to answer. None of my reos are LP. Doesn't bother me.

I just love the rm2 though but that is because they are small and so easy to build. That is a requirement with me.

Come back a visit us sometime. Big hug.

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  14. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

[​IMG]

Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th.

15. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

No one here is getting on my "reserve nerve"

[​IMG]GRRRR[​IMG]

16. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Wonder if the thread was called RAT'S PINK PUSS, if anyone would visit. bahahahahaha

[​IMG]

Probably NOT

17. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Heyhey. Did you guys see the new mini 14500s? Holy crap the solid brass, both tumbled and polished are gorgeous. Not getting one, not getting one, not getting one... If I keep telling myself that, will it stick? lol @muth, I have a couple VA Cyclones and they're OK. I don't much like the AFC caps though. I'm not sure why or how but it does something to the flavor. So...I'm not sure they're worth the money. I like the RM3 for flavor but it's tiny in there to build and the stock air hole is a bit too small for me, and I don't like a lot of air so you know it's really small. I might have to check out the one you mentioned.

Yesterday I picked up some Fat Daddy BF conversion parts from teh PO that had been waiting since the day I went on vaca. Still trying to figure out how to get the pin out of the Derringer clone. Might have to put it in a vise and pound on it.

18. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Sorry I'm no help on that at all. I have only used the rm2. [​IMG]

19. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Regarding the resins, here is what Rob posted. . .

I haven't forgot the resin mods I still need to do more testing before I jump in to deep . Were finishing up the brass patina mods and I will work on the resin mods and let you no my findings .

I wont be doing large runs of any mods in the future . I just did a large run of mini mods and didn't sell enough to even cover the cost of the materials .
    I still have 50 wood mods on the site times are changing folks . I have to be a little more careful about what I do and how many I produce .

MY company is down to 3 guys including me .

I am going to be down for a little while shortly I have to have a couple surgeries . I have two hernias that I have putt off for long enough

Just thought I'd post it to keep people informed. [​IMG]

20. Diescum88

Diescum88 Seriously Committed

Anybody still here?