1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

reoLOVE

Discussion in 'Unregulated Mech Mods' started by Rat2chat2, May 14, 2015.

1. Vash

Vash More than a blip! Vendor

Dressed her up little bit more,brass button cover and brass airflow ring :)

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. Vash

Would be sweet if Rob could do custom leopard shaped holes on door and body for you with black body and brass door !

3. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Thank you so much. You explained it so I could understand. I like that. heehee Really does look awesome.

I really should try more things. I have never gone below 1.2Ω.

Now that really does look better. I thought it would. And much easier to use also. :)

4. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

I think it would look great also. I've thought about giving my dad my pouty lips and seeing if he would make me one. heehee And if he did, it would be so special to me because I am a "daddy's girl".

5. Vash

Even with your same build would work great,don't have to go low or duals.

The airflow ring spins too so you can tighten draw.Mine is wide open since it produces so much heat.

That tip is from another authentic mod,I'm going to pick up all brass,all white and all black tips to switch look up from time to time.Wider bore tip would improve airflow even more for me and cool it down little more.

6. Vash

Not working,trying to upload video for you :(

Attached Files:

7. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Yes you can complete change the looks with just a drip tip. I like the one on it. Looks very. . . rogue. bahahahahaha

8. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Vash, what is that a pic of????

9. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

10. Vash

Was going to be video to show vapor production but not working

11. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Darn. You're a tease. [​IMG] heehee

12. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

I've never posted anything other than a YouTube music video. Wish I could help.

13. Vash

Same here lol

14. Vash

Movie time with the kiddos ! Be back later :)

15. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Vash, would it be okay if I added you to the people I follow? Just thought I'd ask first. I may be crazy, but at least I am polite. :)

16. Vash

Of course !

17. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

The Rogue with the brass looks great with the white SL! Wanna trade back? :laugh:

18. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Hey glassgrl. It does look nice. Glad you stopped by. Hope you have a great weekend planned. I never plan anything because I never know how I'm going to feel. But it's nice when a good one comes along. . .

19. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Thank you. And feel free to follow me too. Hint, Hint [​IMG]

I thought about you this morning. MyFreedom Smokes is having a contest that you send your picture in with a big o'l plumes of vapor. You said you liked your vape that way. Why don't you enter? I don't have huge vapor and I wouldn't win if there were only two entries. Never been lucky in contests. But very lucky with the people I have met through vaping. So that sort of makes up for it. heehee

What movie did you watch with the kiddos? I miss my little ones. When my son was real little, he must of watched Mary Poppins and million times. I'm getting ready to help him pack and move out. He bought a house almost a year ago and still has not moved. He did do some renovations but damn. . .

I'm not going to miss him to awfully bad because he bought my cousin-in-laws house across the street from me. And I have binoculars.
    [​IMG]

20. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Happy[​IMG] everyone. . .