1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

reoLOVE

Discussion in 'Unregulated Mech Mods' started by Rat2chat2, May 14, 2015.

1. Sterno

Sterno Original Reonaut

hiya Torey

2. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

And there is Scott!!:)

Yeah Rat you disappeared and the thread sort of died. Guess that tells you that you are loved.

And thanks for the avis. I really like them. :)

3. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

You are most welcome. Let me know if you need anything.

4. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Hiya Scott. What's been happening? If is hot as you know what here. I can't imagine not having a/c although I know people do it. I just don't like to perspire. Heehee

5. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Greetings to anyone one that pops in.

Feeling a lot better or at least better than I was. No matter how bad I feel. . . the reo makes me happy. heehee

Hugs2all[​IMG]

6. Vash

Vash More than a blip! Vendor

New SL LP Grand and Rogue arrive today !

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

7. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Hey there. Pictures would be wonderful, but you could at least tell me what colors you got. Sheesh, women have to know what color. heehee Congrats to you. That is awesome. [​IMG] Please come back.

8. Vash

Sorry bout that lol

All white SL LP Grand , Stuck at work so Reo and Rogue are waiting for me !

Feels like Christmas :)

Once get it set up will post some pics

9. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Ooooh I get that is pretty. I have a white mini but I interchange pink and black doors. I would love a SL. Can't wait to see pics. With both of them waiting, that sounds better than Christmas. Well better than mine. heehee I bet you can't wait to get to them.

I don't have any idea what a Rogue is so I am looking forward to learning something also. It sounds cool though.

10. Vash

Here it is !!! [​IMG]
    No Rogue yet :( Damn USPS lol

Love it so much and have never seen SL or LP in person.So light and love the feel.Miss having a Reo in my life .

When Rogue arrives tomorrow will get a much better picture :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  11. Vash

Loaded up with some Ethervapes Gold Leaf :)

12. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Vash, that really does look awesome. Probably the very exact one I would get. Is it really a lot lighter? Mine gets pretty heavy with a 10ml bottle of juice loaded in it but I like.

I am excited to see the Rogue. (probably not quite as much as you but close).
    [​IMG] I love learning about new things and seeing pictures is even better.

BTW, I am Torey. You can call me whatever you like. I answer to everything. You probably read where MamaTried calls me affectionately "Bitch". I personally think I'm more adorable. bahahahaha

[​IMG]for posting a pic. I do love it.

13. Vash

I actually got to say hi once back to you on ECF but I'm vendor now so didn't feel right posting in Robs area.
    Yeah super excited for the Rogue. Top airflow 22mm atty so you can squonk away and no leaking!
    As for weight it really is soooo much lighter ,feels like 1/3 as heavy as regular grand and I have the vapage bottle in it now.Will be heavier with new Rogue but if you are looking for a lighter Reo to add to your collection I'd go for it :)

P.S. I know how MamaT is lol Always fun to chat with

14. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

I know but I wasn't sure you remembered me. [​IMG]

Gosh I didn't realize they were that much lighter. I would love to have one. Wouldn't it be cool if mine had leopard shaped holes. That would be soooooo me. heehee

15. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Vash, Vash, Vash[​IMG]. . . did ya get it????

Hope everyone is having a "cool" afternoon. I might have to go out with the dogs and thaw out.
    [​IMG]

16. Vash

Should be here anytime! Pics in a bit :)

17. Vash

[​IMG][​IMG]

Couple pics with Rogue :)

Top airflow RDA so you can't over sqounk!

Took some time to get build I like done plus had to mix up some much lower nic too lol

Tested it with some 15mg and had to drop it to 3mg .Damn my head was spinning

18. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

[​IMG]OMG, that looks great. You really had to lower your nic. Damn. I vape 24mg in my reos.

What kind of build to you do on it? I have only used the rm2 and do simple little single coils. I'm happy but I'm starting to get a little itch to take it to the next level.

How does the top airflow cause no over squonking? Sorry I am asking so many silly questions but its the only way I will find out. And I'm quite inquisitive.
    [​IMG] A nicer way of saying nosy.

19. Vash

Dual coil 24 gauge .4 ohms lol,very hot and puts out crazy vapor .Not for everyone but I like a lot of vapor ,take few big hits and I'm good for a bit .

Top airflow means there are slots under the top ring so airflow goes thru there,so no side airhole means you can squeeze as much as you want and unless you can fill while atty no leaking and no need to line up coil (s) with airflow hole

20. Vash

[​IMG]