1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

reoLOVE

Discussion in 'Unregulated Mech Mods' started by Rat2chat2, May 14, 2015.

1. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

[​IMG]Just wondering (I do that often) if anyone happens to be in love with reos like me? I tried several different things and just loved dripping. Of course, the reo to me is the ultimate dripper.

A very
    special friend, who I adore, gave me the opportunity to try a reo grand, which ended up being a gift. And another wonderful friend gave me what every girl needs. . . a back up reo mini. And then a Wild Woman sent me the stabalized just out of the blue because that is just how wonderful she really is. That's just the kind of people reonauts are. For me, I have found my happy vaping nirvana and appreciate the kindness I have encountered. Have used nothing else since I started vaping with a reo grand and 99.9% sure, this is all I will ever use. Someone recently said I was a reo snob (Hazy[​IMG]) but that is not true at all. I don't care what you use as long as it keeps you satisfied and smoke-free. That's what it is really all about. There is something for everyone and we all have the same aspirations. As you can tell I am very passionate about vaping. (or maybe obsessed, not sure).
    [​IMG]

I have a grand, two mini's and a stabalized woodvil and still seem to
    crave more. It's an addiction I say.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It is just a dependable, high quality, low maintenance way to enjoy vaping. Rob, the man that makes them, has set the bar pretty high for others, as far as customer service. He takes it to a new level. If you have a problem or need something, he is
    always there. The people that I have meet through reoville, are simply amazing and I am so proud to call them my friends. It really is more like a family. The most giving and caring bunch I've ever had the chance to fall in love with.

If anyone has any questions, I may not have all the answers, but I know who to ask.
    [​IMG] Would love to get to know others that love reos.

Thank you very much for reading my post and it will hurt my feelings if I don't get at least one happy comment because this is the first time I have ever done a post like this. :wub: Be kind to the pink toed rodent.
    [​IMG] and she will be kind. . . to you. Hope I did this right and yes I need sleep.

• Like Like x 6
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  2. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Happy comment :D
    Certainly don't want you having hurt feelings :(

As you know, I don't own a REO but do have a little VMOD BF that I love ;) Glad you found your nirvana!

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

I actually looked at those at one time and really liked them. Thanks for posting. I was just kidding about the hurt feelings (sort of) heehee But that really is what it is all about. Just being happy and decigatized. I still can't believe its been two years since I wanted a cigarette. Sure wish I had tried vaping when I first heard about it. Who knew? But as you know, I've always been a late bloomer. I'm just happy I'm getting a tiny bit smarter in my old age. Or it could be just a kawinkydink . Thanks again my friend. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  4. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

Not feeling the reoLOVE here. [​IMG] But that's alright. I love it here anyway. [​IMG]

5. GFrost

GFrost blips on parade

Wish there website had more pictures and information to read. Would like to know a lot more about the thing before dropping $15x

6. 2BZ4THOT

2BZ4THOT Busy Blip

The stabilized wood Reo you've got in the picture looks amazing...:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

@Rat2chat2 I don't mind lugging an RTA around with me but dripping is my preference and I think a squonker is something I should have. I've been putting it off for various reasons. I would like to find a more affordable BF that I can try, first, before investing in a high end one. Do you have any suggestions? I wouldn't mind buying a used device either. Thx:)

8. oldbroad

oldbroad Active Member

TORY!!!!!

I'm here Toots!!!! We'll gang up on em!!!! I love me some REOS, too!

But, as you say, and i totally agree, WHATEVER vaping devise gets anyone off the damn cigs is a winner! So, we're ALL winners!

Um..hello everyone, i'm a friend of Mz Tory's... just joined thanks to her invitation. I've been on ECF for a long while and I feel that they're starting to get "Gestapo like", so it's nice to go to a forum where you can cuss a bit and not get banned for life!

Um...what kinda words am I free to ex:whistle:press?

• Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  9. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

I [​IMG]YOU, "oldbroad".

Let's get this
    party started WILD WOMAN.

[​IMG]

10. oldbroad

oldbroad Active Member

:banana:

WOO F'IN WOO!!!

11. oldbroad

oldbroad Active Member

I hate to say this cuz it's part of ECF,..but go to the Reo forum, you'll find out any thing you want to know about the Reos, there's TONS of info and pics of the Reos.

12. oldbroad

oldbroad Active Member

It just happens...and NO I'm not a Reo pusher, I just happen to love them... that there'll be a once yearly sale of them on May, um, 23rd i think it is.

13. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

I got 256 pictures of my reo's on my phone.
    [​IMG]What kind are you interested in? You just ask any questions you can think of here and I'm sure someone will answer you if I can't.

The reo Grand uses an 18650 battery and has a 6ml bottle of juice on board. I use the 6ml but I modified a bottle that holds 10ml's if I'm going out and need more.

The reo Mini uses a 18490 and has a 3ml bottle on board. I use a modified square 6ml bottle.

If they get dirty, I just take the battery out and wash the reo in the sink. They are darn near indestructible even for someone as
    klutzy as me.

I have only used the rm2 atomizer (which I am in love with) but there are many modified atty's that can be used.

Yes it is an investment. You can find really good ones on the classified's. But honestly, you have to leave them to someone in your will because they are that dependable.

I know I sound like a reo evangelist or something but it is just because I believe in them so much. There are lots of good bottom fed mods out there. Most of which cost even more. But I stand behind the reo and like having the man that makes them stand behind me. The customer service is phenomenal. And like I've said before, the reo people are second to none in my book and I am proud to know so many of them.

Just let us know if we can help in any way.

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  14. oldbroad

oldbroad Active Member

well, whatever! You took the words right outa my mouth!

I just take the battery out and wash it in the sink. Ummm.... don't tell em wash the battery Mz. Tory !!:eek:

;)

15. oldbroad

oldbroad Active Member

...need to get a good whachamacallum..... might be back later Tory....

This is my first try...

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  16. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

You are so right. I worded that wrong. Changed it. Thanks for covering my ass. I need all the help I can get. But my heart is in the right place. (not my ass) bahahahahahaha

17. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

oldbroad

Hey, Wild Woman, we need to fix you up an awesome banner now that expresses more about the crazy person you are. heehee

18. oldbroad

oldbroad Active Member

Can I do two at once? I have a good one that i wanna use! ECF almost banned me for using it!:laugh:

19. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

@muth
    A VMOD is a good "cheaper" alternative for you. At least you could get a taste of what a BF is like ;)
    http://vapage.com/vaporizers/v-mod have a look :)

20. oldbroad

oldbroad Active Member

Aw, I was playin with ya!