1. Help Support to Vaping Blips This Holiday Season!

When Shopping on Amazon or eBay, Please Use the Links at the Right Side of Each Page

1. Simply Red

Simply Red Coiler and DIYer

On April 17, 2015, I placed my first order for DIY stuff. I never planned on it but, a couple of friends/fellow members (*ahem* you know who you are ;) ) kept nagging the hell out of me to make my own eliquid because it would save me money. So, my journey began.

I was actually able to nail down a couple of eliquids that I used to purchase online. Made up a few more but, wasn't quite sure if they were "good enough". Some of the ones I made were similar in flavor to what I know other friends vaped. So, I decided to send them a couple of samples. They would tell me it would need a little more of "this" or not so much of "that" and I'd mix it up and send it again until they were happy. So, basically, my flavors are "customer approved". Whoever wanted that particular eliquid would even write the description for me.

After a while, I got scolded, by another friend, for not selling the eliquid that I was making. Doing that was never a thought that crossed my mind. I was just wanting to help out friends and family on their vaping journey. So I figured, if a friend or family member wanted me to make them an eliquid, I would charge a reasonable price, suggested by the person that wanted it. Not so much for me to make a killing but, ease their pocketbooks a little bit. I think I've done that as I have a few regular customers.

I do not have a business or a website. I do, however, take every precaution and sterilize all equipment before I mix any eliquids and I mix in sterilized bottles. I would like to extend this offer to the members here as, I feel, we are all friends and family.

Attached is my "menu" for your viewing pleasure. I am, also, in the process of developing new flavors. I will modify the "menu" when myself, and my taste testers, feel they're ready.

Enjoy and Happy Vaping! :D

[​IMG] <---- Click the banner! :thumbs:

Ordering information is at the bottom of the list or, you can PM me. :)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    • Like Like x 5
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

I don't think anybody that tries it will be disappointed. I've consumed several flavors and it's quality stuff.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

OH!!!!!! Loves me some tobaccos and coffees...will be ordering some to see what Red has to offer. :thumb:

4. Simply Red

5. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

Red, I have no idea what those bottle types mean. Can you describe for me?

Oh - and good night, Glam.

Tinker, have fun!

6. Simply Red

Sure I can. :)

Boston Round...

image.jpeg

And Unicorn Bottles

image.jpeg

7. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

Red - you posted while I was posting.

Love
    the unicorn bottle. Despise glass droppers, and especially those damned cobalt glass bottles where you can't even see what you have in there. Unfortunately, most everything I buy has been in glass bottles.

I'll be ordering. BTW----if you ever do a fruit tobacco.....any fruit: berry, peach, apple, whatever.....happy to be your guinea pig and I will pay for test runs. :)

8. Simply Red

Deal and, I consider the "guinea pig" helping me out, so the testing is on me. :)

9. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Just tried the 'lemon bars' Red sent. It is really good!! :thumbs: I will order some for myself and also let my son try it. If he likes it (and I bet he will) I will order more for him :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  10. Simply Red

Thanks, Tink! :thumbs:

11. Simply Red

[​IMG]

12. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I have been vaping 3 different flavors from Red for a bit now, and just thought I should stop here and give my opinion. I love em. I got creamy berries, Dutch apple pie, and sweet tart. Great flavor and great quality juice, at a great price :cool:
    Thanks a lot @Simply Red , I will be back for more for sure :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  13. Simply Red

14. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Ok, gotta add, the more I vape the Dutch apple pie, the better it gets :thumb: Maybe I should have steeped a few days :facepalm: Anyway, just delicious. You get the apple, you get the pie (crust), and you even get the crumble on top :toast: Man, just perfect, all I can say :)

15. Simply Red

Even better with a cup of coffee. :D It's one of my ADV's. :thumbs:

16. Simply Red