1. Help Support to Vaping Blips This Holiday Season!

When Shopping on Amazon or eBay, Please Use the Links at the Right Side of Each Page

1. DuckysVapeReviews

DuckysVapeReviews Seriously Committed

COMPANY: Quality Vapor
    PRODUCTS: Hardware & Liquid
    OVERALL RATING: DO NOT BUY FROM
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Okay, I KNOW I used to recommend these guys but, no way in hell will another dollar go to them. All those who follow my blog and G+ channel know my experience with the V004. It, like most others quit when the GCT was attached. Updated it to V005 and still didn't work. I praised Ben for not just exchanging it with a V006, but paid for return shipping. Well now, the charging port, like tons of other V006s quit. He now blames me for somehow breaking it and said I broke the first one but he didn't want to start anything so he exchanged it. I now am hoping MadVapes will be standup, take the replacement invoice as proof since Quality Vapor has the original receipt and refuses to send me original as they will be blacklisted for not replacing it. (Exact words from SmokTech). My opinion is Ben will help and guide you into purchases that are best for his wallet and you in the short term only. I could have bought a IPV4 for what I paid for the M80 plus. I told him straight out, I wanted a new subohm tank and a high wattage mod with batteries to power it and I had $125 to spend. He sold me a JoyeTech eGo ONE 1.8ml tank, Jerrican wide bore tip, Smok M80 plus and sample bottle of Hurricane Vapor Fog Milk Blueberry. I do not trust them any longer and I would advise you to look elsewhere. Wake and vape seems to have stellar deals but haven't dealt with them personally. Other than my backlogged reviews that need to be finished my blog and G+ will be put on hold until I can get this resolved or the mod replaced. Hate to say it faithful followers, but this might be the end of Ducky's Vape Reviews.
    P.S. Against my better judgment, I am thinking I might try to get corporate backing to keep this dream of mine flowing and you informed of shady companies such as this one.

As Always Happy Vaping Y'all!
    PLEASE REMEMBER I AM NOT NOR EVER BEEN EMPLOYED BY ANY OF THESE COMPANIES OR PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS. I RECEIVE NO COMPENSATION BRIBES OR INCENTIVES OF ANY KIND FOR MY REVIEWS NO MATTER HOW POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE LET LONE RECOMMENDATIONS OR WARNINGS. I PASS ALONG ONLY MY EXPERIENCES AND OPINIONS BASED OFF OF 4+ YEARS EXPERIENCE.

2. mogium

mogium Moogle Extraordinaire

I wouldn't buy chinese food from a place called good food. I certainly wouldn't buy vapor stuff from a place called quality vapor. Marketing 101 don't Label your product with a quality description unless it is a seen on tv product