1. Help Support to Vaping Blips This Holiday Season!

When Shopping on Amazon or eBay, Please Use the Links at the Right Side of Each Page

1. Eric DeCastro

Eric DeCastro More than a blip!

I'm on:

clonazepam
    olanzapine
    effexor

if you research any of these you know I fight a battle everyday of my life. :(

2. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

I also have quite the list going, takes like 20 minutes to fill my pill box each week :(

Amitiza
    Butrans Pain Patch
    Namenda XR for Mild Cognitive Disorder
    Tamsulosin
    Gralise ER for Nerve Pain
    Oxaprozin (Daypro) Pain
    Escitalopram (Lexapro) for Mood Disorder
    Lisinopril-HCTZ for Blood Pressure
    Lamotrigine ER (Lamictal XR) for Migraine/Seizures
    Norco 10-325 for Pain
    Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril) - Muscle Relaxer
    Lorazepam for Insomnia, Seizure, Anxiety
    Zomig Nasal Spray for Migraines

3. Just Me

Just Me BiTcHy Blip

Norco 10-325 for Pain thats all for me, I took myself off anything else and am trying a more holistic approach

4. cherrycakes

cherrycakes The struggle is real

I'm on effexor too. (Depression)
    As well as
    Norco (back pain)
    Spironolactone (polycystic ovaries)
    Armour thyroid (hypothyroidism)
    Birth control ( for polycystic ovaries)
    Oh and ultram for when I'm having mild pain
    Cyclobenzaprine for back spasms, muscle relaxer

5. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

:eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

6. cherrycakes

Yeah no shit I'm only on 5-7 meds depending on the day and half of them make me loopy so I end up forgetting what I took.

7. cherrycakes

Plus they keep changing the brands around so I can no longer remember what I'm taking and what its for

8. Just Me

Just Me BiTcHy Blip

My son is currently on 27 meds and they keep swapping stuff out or changing dosages it gets sooooooo confusing

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  9. Vape.Queen

Vape.Queen More than a blip!

I'm on duloxetine, amphetamine salts, motrin 800, tizanadine, albuterol, and I take kratom. I don't think there is enough room to type everything I have been on in my life. Its been a hard fight to battle pain and depression. Been medicated for about 15 years now.

10. InMyImage

Are you vaping the kratom or taking pills, essential oils...?

11. Heather

Heather More than a blip!

If you don't mind sharing can you tell me about the Kratom? I am just starting to research it. I keep hearing that it is for chronic pain. Any help would be appreciated. It is ok if you don't want to share too.

12. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

i'm on lexapro 20mg.
    idk why but it knocks me out. so i always make sure i take whenever bedtime is. I kno this is nothing compared to a lot of ya'll but hey, ya'll shared. So will I!!

13. horton

horton Dedicated Poster

Forteo -- fantastic med can only use 2 years unfortunately, but that may change from what I have read.

Dilaudid via intrathecal pump -- changed my life literally

I feel lucky only having 2 meds on my list....... I do take several supplements and am trying smoothies with all sorts of stuff in them.... helping me feel much better and get weight back to where it was prior to implant of pump.

14. InMyImage

I had to bump up to 30mg because 20 wasn't quite cutting it.... it is definitely a bedtime medicine ;) Especially when first starting it. Will knock you out!
    Had to look that up, sounds like you must have some pretty significant bone issues.

15. horton

horton Dedicated Poster

I think I need to learn how to quote.....lol Sorry about that.....

16. InMyImage

Sometimes you can start typing your reply before the quoted message is embedded into the reply box, or you might have accidentally put your cursor in front of the [/Quote] tag which will case that to happen as well.

As for the osteo, that is difficult. Hope things continue to improve and that you don't end up with an nerve related issues as a result of degeneration anywhere.

17. horton

horton Dedicated Poster

tag which will case that to happen as well.

As for the osteo, that is difficult. Hope things continue to improve and that you don't end up with an nerve related issues as a result of degeneration anywhere.[/QUOTE]

Think I'm getting the idea.... thanks IMI....
    The osteo really does concern me. For a while I was afraid to do much of anything and that was the exact opposite of what I should have done. Any activity will help strengthen the bones, just have to keep it within your limits. I'm getting to the point now after almost a decade of starting some light resistance training and some calisthenics. I've read a couple of books about "body weight training" and it sounds like it might be exactly what someone with my disease could use.
    I already have nerve damage from both a failed surgery and damage from collapsed vertebrae hence the pump. That device did greatly improve my life quality and it has allowed me to start to be more active again. It just seems like such a slow process but I suppose I shouldn't be expecting to run marathons after pretty much a ten month hiatus from any exercise....lol

18. InMyImage

Have you looked into Pilates @horton? It is pretty much body weight based. I thought it was just a form of yoga for a long time, but that really isn't it. They use something very similar to that old Chuck Norris body exercise board thing with all the pulleys but no weights.

19. InMyImage

Found it... "Total Gym"

[​IMG]

20. horton

horton Dedicated Poster

No I have not. But I'm open to anything I can do. I did get a used bike and have been trying to take daily rides. It's great just to get out and about. Heck, I can even make runs to the grocery store and get exercise at the same time!