1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

ORIGIN VAPES MEMORIAL DAY SALE

Discussion in 'Deals and Steals' started by Reddhott, May 25, 2018.

1. Reddhott

Reddhott A reddhot mess of a blip! Contest Organizer

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

@Reddhott What's going on with Origin Vapes these days with the vape ban? Have they put out any messages to their customers?

3. Reddhott

eric doesnt really run the shop anymore they moved to the country. a guy from california does it now. ill have to contact him and ask what they r doing and i will let u know

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thx @Reddhott How are you doing these days? It's times like these that make me happy I have the Rose you sent me. I love the old school attys and wish I had more of them. If things really do go south looks like there will be a lot of trading going on.

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  5. Reddhott

im doing the best i can for now. i have quite a few vaping items left over since i dont vape. hell i even have a old school coffin that lights up and u can change the voltage a a lot of othe cool stuff. ill have to look i might have some more attys u can have! hope u r doing well my friend