No more editing posts?

Discussion in 'I Need Help!!!' started by glassgrl, Apr 27, 2015.

1. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I was just trying to edit the PIF box post with box updates and didn't see where I could. Is it gone for good since that was started before the switch?

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

I was just trying to do a reply and an error popped up saying I didn't have permission

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

I just did some edits!?!

4. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I, too, love being able to edit. lol

I see the edit button here now, but I guess since it's an older v.1 post it's not there. Ya know? Like the vids that went poof. I'm concerned just on the 1st PIF box post that I've edited like a zillion times. I can keep track here, NP, but I think people like to see the progression of the box. If I can't, I can't. :)

5. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Hmmm... let me look into it, I purposesly set that area up so you could do that. It very well could be a BD 1.0 issue because the permissions are based on what the system recognizes you as creating and it might not have those linkages properly connected for the stuff that migrated over. If so, I'll work out something for you until the box is over... ;)

6. InMyImage

Ok, I made change that should allow you to edit your posts in the PIF forum now @glassgrl. Also made a banner for you as a PIF Box Organizer :)

Thanks for you efforts managing this first box for the community.

Let me know if the issue is resolved for you.

7. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Ooooh! Yes! That worked. Thankyouthankyouthankyou! And thanks for the banner, I feel so fancy. :)

8. InMyImage

I'm hoping to do some things that will make people more aware of the PIF box "programs"? and ask questions to help build more. You are advertising :) jk

Thanks for organizing the, I know that there is a lot of overhead and probably some stress about making sure it is moving along, although for the most part it seems to be a pretty good bunch from what I can tell.

That being said... do you "Organizer" better or "Coordinator" ?

9. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

How about "Cat Herder"? lol j/k Organizer is fine. And yes, we have a GREAT bunch! (knock-on-wood) It's moving along really well. Zero perspiration so far. I'm glad I wrote all the info down in a notebook the old-fashioned way. With the computer troubles and all my notes in Word/Works/Notepad look like Arabic now. lol

10. InMyImage

Arabic? That's not a good sign