nic levels

Discussion in 'I Need Help!!!' started by dubya, Feb 15, 2016.

1. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I am wondering if you are getting a wet vape, are you getting a higher level of nicotine Because the juice is not vaporized all the way?

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  2. kelli

kelli The original blip

i am so confused.:confused:

3. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Well at least you responded :laugh: maybe I should try to reword question?

4. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Ok so maybe this helps. I'm vaping 12mg nic juice. I vape 2ml. So I got 24mg nic. What if I drank 2ml(I am not doing this, just wondering as a comparison). I am still getting 24mg nic, but does it have a different effect on my system? Or, if I completely vaporize 2ml of 12mg nic, does it have the same effect on me if I half vaporize 2ml of 12mg nic?

5. kelli

kelli The original blip

this sounds like one of those "ryan leaves omaha at 3 PM going 50 mph and kelli leaves tampa at 3 pm going 70 mph, where will they meet?" questions. too much like math. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Kelli gets a ticket, and Ryan goes to Florida?:p

7. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

No, it's not cumulative. You're not adding nic as you vape. If you're vaping 2ml of 12mg, it's not 24mg and will never be.
    However, if you are vaping 2ml of 12mg in different devices/toppers with different builds and ohms, it can have a different, stronger effect. 12mg in a Subtank at 1.2Ω is different from 12mg in a dripper at .5Ω. That's why a lot of 'dripper' juice is 3mg.
    Unless I'm not understanding what you mean, then never mind. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  8. kelli

kelli The original blip

mind
    blown

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  9. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

No, your understanding, I think. I'm speaking of strictly one atty, and how it is vaping. My mini Nautilus. Sometimes they are just fine, sometimes they gurgle and seem a bit wet. When they do this, almost seems like the juice is escaping the top of the chimney somehow? I get kind of a tingle sensation on my lips. Always just thought that was nic?

10. dr3d

dr3d biker blip

It is nic.

But your rate of nic intake is defined by 1) the concentration of the juice and 2) the volume consumed. If you wet vapes are emptying your nauti faster, you are consuming nic faster.

The numbness or tingling sensation is a result of absorbing the nic through the skin on your lips or the lining of your mouth.

11. redrover

redrover New Member

The nicotine level simply means the percentage of nicotine. The volume of the liquid doesn't matter--it's simply the percentage of the contents that is nicotine. So, if you have a 30ml bottle of juice at 12mg, then 1.2% of the 30ml bottle is nicotine. If you had a 100ml bottle, it would not change anything--it would still be 1.2% by volume. Hope that helps.

12. kelli

kelli The original blip

thanks and welcome to blipdom :)

13. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Thank you, yes it does help. I think the main problem was when the vape was wet, I was consuming a lot more juice, therefore getting more nic. Welcome to VB :)

14. SteveS45

SteveS45 Fade to black.................

The Nicotine content listed is per ML so a 10 ML bottle of 12 MG contains 120 MG total. Depending on your device, the way you vape and your body depends on how much nicotine you absorb. So just because I consume 10 MLs of 3 MG does not mean I absorbed 30 MG of nicotine.

15. redrover

redrover New Member

You guys, the easiest way to understand this is by percentages. If you vape 3mg, then regardless of the bottle size, 0.3% of the liquid is nicotine. If you're vaping 12mg, then 1.2% of the total contents within the bottle consists of nicotine.

16. kelli

kelli The original blip

thank goodness someone knows how to do math.

17. SteveS45

SteveS45 Fade to black.................

Yeah do the Math X MG times MLs = Total MGs................