1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

New to reviews!!

Discussion in 'YouTube Reviewers, Bloggers and Websites' started by Bigdaddybrink1, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

Hey ya'll. I know I'm new to reviews but hell. I'm tryin. I doing reviews and would appreciated as many subscribers and views on my videos as i can get!! hahaha, as most youtubers do. I did NOT monetize my account, YET. Chance are I won't. I don't like having commercials on the channels I watch. Sooooooo..................I wont make ya'll watch either!! Here, and many other places online I'm known as 'bigdaddybrink1' however on youtube and now instagram I'm known as 'Elevator_Vaper' on instragram there '_' is there. on youtube, its not. sorry!! But hey, please check out my channel, and let me know!!

a sub and view wld be greatly appreciated!!!!!

here's a link to my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/elevatorvaper

edit:
    well hell. i forgot i posted it once before but have changed it.....rather the link.........sorry!!

2. Taver13

Taver13 RIP Rest In Peace Vendor

hey @Bigdaddybrink1 ill throw up a link to your channel on our blog we have on our website if you dont mind

3. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

That wld b awesome ty

lg g3 tapatalk