1. Help Support to Vaping Blips This Holiday Season!

When Shopping on Amazon or eBay, Please Use the Links at the Right Side of Each Page

1. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Isn't *that* the truth! A couple of the new INW flavors smell insanely delish and so far as pretty nasty. One smells like a white grape gelato and the other one is supposed to be mango ice cream but it's so perfume-y and acrid. They said to give it 2 weeks steep but I'm scared of them now. lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Well, I'm struggling. After making a few good ones to start, been really bad since. I'm gonna have to throw my just wing it mentality out the window. I have been on ERL a few times, but get frustrated that I have to navigate forever to find my answer, if at all. Maybe I just need to spend a good chunk of time there getting to know the sight? Why can't they all just put the damn recommended % for vaping right on the bottle? :rolleyes:

3. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Very few do. Most of the main flavors are/were for food and beverage and they didn't want to know vapers, particularly regarding percentages. Bull City used to be Bull City Vapes and sold nic, etc. But when the FDA started yapping, they shut that down and went with Bull City Flavors. Some of the European and Asian companies do percentages on the bottle but not many.

Just ask us if you want, but *not* getting everything right is a good learning experience. Even if it's just what to never do again. Have a lot of those experiences. lol

Sometimes I'll google a flavor review and once in awhile that's helpful for percentages. Like 'Hangsen Apple Mix review' or something like that. I find ELR difficult too.

4. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

@glassgrl , @muth , I tried this
    2% RFSC Straw
    2% INW Lime concentrate
    I gave it 3 or 4 days, probably didn't need to, but I am noticing a lot of my mixes change a bit after a few days, so why not?
    Total lime, zero strawberry at all. Good news is I like the lime I'm getting a lot. Much better than FA Florida key lime (for me).
    I have, but have but have not yet tried INW Shisha lime.

I was thinking of trying to treat the lime like I do menthol, as in just do drops instead of %. So do 2% RFSC strawberry, and maybe start with 15 drops of the lime. Does this sound like a good idea to try to get the two to meld together?
    Oh, that way I can try the staw on its own first as well?

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'm not familiar with Lime (INW) but I know that INW is very concentrated. My guess is that 2% lime against 2% strawberry would snuff out the strawberry. I think you can snoop around ELR without being a member and look at the recommended percentages for standalone mixes and recipe mixes. But Becca is an expert on INW, so hopefully she'll pipe in soon.

6. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

15 drops in how many ml? For me (and not for everyone, it varies) 15 drops is a bit over 2ml from the INW bottles and the ones from Bullcity.
    And you did good letting the lime sit. It takes about 3 days to calm the hell down.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

30 ml batch. I have never measured my drops, but I guess I could. Instead of drops right into finish bottle, I could drop into ml vile first to see where I'm at. I know I like 15 drops of liquid barn menthol in my fruits. Ends up enough to be there, but doesn't overpower the fruit. IDT liquid barns flavors are anywhere near as concentrated as other companies though. I use a minimum of 7% on their flavors, some up to 20%

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

It really helped me to buy beakers. Tim posted this link for me. It's the best $6 I ever spent. Don't know what I'd do without them. Much easier than what I was doing before.

And you might want to invest in syringes to measure out your mls. Just saying. It's up to you.

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

What the hell? The links wouldn't post!

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya I found other syringes for ya'

:mad2:Don't know why these links aren't posting, grrr

11. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Yes, that's what I do. Drop into a syringe to see how many equals a ml. INW Lime used to come in a glass bottle with one of those french dripper things. Messed everything all up. lol

12. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I made up a bottle of RFSC straw and FA pazzo jack. I dropped the menthol to add into syringe to see. 15 drops was just about .75 ml, so maybe that is a bit too much to start with on the INW lime? I was thinking I could fill a tank of these up without the lime first to try them, but then that's gonna fuck me up on how many drops when into how many ml's :confused: This shit is too much like work :rollseyes: Maybe I'll just vape them first to get a feel for each, then worry about adding lime later?:facepalm:

13. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Amazon links and this place mix like me and well, mixing :lol: Thanks, I have beakers, lots of em. I have syringes as well, but just the kind that come with medicine. Those ones on Amazon with the really long noise look perfect. I will pick up some of those for sure. I didn't think that missing a drop here and a drop there out of a ml here and a ml there would matter, but it's obviously proving that it does.

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

It does. Drops can't really be measured accurately because each dropper is different, especially the glass ones. Some have bigger openings than others, etc. I like using those baby medicine syringes to fill my tanks. They never break down like pipettes and they show the mls perfectly. And I like the way the juice stops at the line. With pipettes, the juice gets sucked up into the bulb, then you have to wait for it to drip down.....blah blah blah. I only use them if I need to get into a tight space or reach the bottom of a big bottle.

15. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Sometimes I mix separate bottles of full strength and have a third bottle to mix them up. I do one mix of Guanabana Milkshake (a bit altered, recipe on BCF) and a mix of INW Shisha Mai Tai. The 3rd bottle gets roughly 1/3 of Mai Tai to 2/3 GM. I could actually make it like the finished product but...math. Plus sometimes I use another fruity thing in place of Mai Tai.
    Somewhere around here is a list I made with recommended percentages for the INW I had at the time.

Oh shit! That list says 3-4% on the Lime as a stand-alone. Don't do that. Try 2%.

16. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Well I'm excited. Went a entire different route :rolleyes: I mixed up all the different strawberries I have, added the same amount of menthol to them, and I'm gonna have a strawberry menthol show down :lol:
    20181201_075527.jpg