Mushroomvapes - New Vendor on BD

Discussion in 'On-Line Vendors and B&M's' started by Heisenberg, May 28, 2015.

1. Heisenberg

Heisenberg New Member Vendor

Hello BD friends, new and old. I know a few of you here and I look forward to meeting the rest of you. I am Heisenberg from Mushroomvapes.com. We are truly a small, mom & pop operation. To some people that is a bad thing but to us it is a good thing. We pride ourselves on personal customer service, fast shipping, and the best juice we can possibly make at the lowest prices. When I see some joker selling 30ml bottles of juice for $20, it makes me rather angry and disgusted. There is nothing wrong with making a profit, but I have yet to taste a bottle of juice that was worth that much!

What makes us different from other vendors? Well, first we will customize your E Liquid to your preferences. Want 2mg nicotine? No problem. Want extra flavor, no problem, and no extra charge. Want max VG, no problem (even though I personally don't like max VG because it mutes flavor). We use only US made ingredients that are certified to be free from Diacetyl. Our base VG and PG are USP grade and certified Kosher.

Are we perfect? Nope! But we will do our level best to make you a happy customer. Flavors are a rather difficult thing. As I have learned over the last few years, different people can have very different perceptions about what tastes good. That makes selling flavored E Liquid a challenge. But if you can't find a flavor you like on my website, you are tooooooo picky...haha. Seriously though, we are just two simple country folk who are honest and hard working. We keep hoping that one day we won't have to work two jobs to keep this one going.

We think that you will find our prices fair and customer service exceptional. Give us a try, you won't regret it.

Heisenberg

PS If you read this far, you deserve a reward! So use this coupon code: HELLOBD at checkout for 30% off your first order of E Liquid, flavorings, PG and VG. This code will be good until June 15, 2015. We look forward to hearing from you.

2. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Order placed, thank you for the special coupon ... looking forward to giving your liquid a try :)

Good luck!

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Welcome, Heisenberg:)! I'm happy that you're here and thank you for the coupon. I just ordered from you for the first time on Memorial Day. You said it was a personal favorite so I jumped on it, Creme Brulee:)

4. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

I always look forward to placing my monthly orders. Thanks so much for the coupon!

5. moecat

Ken, sometimes you have packaged your juice in squeeze bottles with the pointy tips. Are those still available upon request?

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

7. Just Me

Just Me BiTcHy Blip

Hi Ken, so glad you are here now I don't have to go to that other place to see whats new!!!! Hubby and son found my stash so I will be ordering more soon!!!

HUGS

8. kelli

kelli The original blip

i can vouch for mr. heisenberg and his juices. never been disappointed. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Heisenberg

I do still have some of those. I quit using them because they leak so bad. I was afraid that I would be shipping leakers to my customers and I don't want that. If you request them, I can use them on your bottles until they are gone but I won't buy any more.

10. Heisenberg

Hey muth! Thanks for the well wishes. I think the only reason the business is not booming is my lack of marketing skills..haha. I need a marketing expert to push the business but that's not me.

Also, folks. Please remember that if you are not 100% thrilled with your juice, please let me know! I will figure out some way to make sure you get what you pay for.
    H

• Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  11. moecat

I just put my order on some 50 ml juice ... stuff I haven't tried before. Looking forward to it! :)

12. daleron

Finally!!! A good espresso vape!! :w00t:

13. moecat

Good to know. Will have to look into his coffee flavors in the future.

14. Heisenberg

Hello MV fans. I want to let you know about some new flavors in the store. We have 3 new cereal flavors: Lucky Leprechaun, PB Crunch, and The Captain. We also have 2 new cookie flavors: Snickerdoodle and Cookie Monster. I have several more flavors in the works.
    Also, I have started to add 3 mg/ml as a choice because so many people order 3mg.
    Hope you will stop by and check these new flavors out!

15. moecat

@Heisenberg , your Teaberry is really something else! :)

Regarding your CrazEberry, are you at liberty to share what the "something else" ingredient is that you mix in with the cranberry and raspberry?

16. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Well slap me silly, I haven't welcomed you to the forum yet............so welcome!!!

17. Roguexx

Roguexx blippy blipperson

Welcome. I'm excellent at social media. Lol gonna have to try your coffee juices

18. daleron

Espresso - re-ordered already
    Pineapple cheese Danish - will probably re-order
    Schewtty Balls - not for me :unsure:
    Lemon Chiffon - too light on flavor for me
    Strawberry Shortcake - very nice strawberry taste with cake tones
    Buckeye - nice, probably benefit with more steep time ;)

Three left to try :
    The Samoan
    Mudslide
    Lemon Cake Cream Cheese Icing

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  19. Roguexx

Roguexx blippy blipperson

would you be interested in looking for help

20. moecat

@Heisenberg was kind enough to let me know that there's a little bit of vanilla in there. Good stuff :)