Political Moved Items

Discussion in 'Political Banter' started by ghost62, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

BTW - thank goodness for SDNY. This is one case where I'm glad states here have their own powers. Otherwise, not so much: the duplication of monies/efforts, inconsistencies, inefficiencies, yada.

2. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

When did Ukraine become YOO-crane??

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

When Trump took office with his fall guy.

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

5. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

If I were Iraq, I would want us the hell out of there too. Remember "weapons of mass destruction"? Really nice where that got us. Deja Vu.

Poor Iraq. Fledgling democracy is doomed there, it seems. And now - Iran is lobbing rockets at Iraq where "we" are located. Who wouldn't, after a high-level government official was assassinated? Duh. That is the reason it was avoided by Bush and Obama......just stupid and dangerous to us and all our allies (questionable allegiance at this point, and who can blame them), who were completely left out of the loop. Way to go, taunting Iran.

One bad guy is gone but there are thousands more who are very willing to replace him.

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Any leader with an once of wisdom grooms a replacement just in case.

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'm not opposed to taking out bad guys but Bush and Obama had precise plans for Hussein and Bin Laden. No push back from Iraq or Pakistan when those two were taken out. It shows a world of difference between them and our current president.