Political Moved Items

Discussion in 'Political Banter' started by ghost62, Nov 2, 2016.

1. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

2. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

Oh my. Iran.

"Locked and Loaded"............ Shortly after, "Too early to tell". :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: It's comical. You have to laugh or you will cry. I'm guessing the countries that were once our allies are not as amused. Guessing Putin and Netanyahu are chortling, along with a few others. Sad that there is no consistency (understatement) at all with regard to foreign policy. It's like a ticking time-bomb.

Edit: another quote: "I'm not looking at options right now". o_O

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  3. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

I know, I was so excited I was jumping out of my chair during the news tonight. I couldn't sit still. This was right after I voted for our City and District Counselors. Btw, most of them are women.

5. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

Seeing a lot more of that here, too. It's about time, long overdue. I think it would be interesting to see what the world would be like if countries like the US, Russia, China, and various places in the Middle East were run by women. I can't say for sure that things would be different, but that is my uneducated guess. Fewer wars and egotistical posturing, maybe? Please, to any males: please do not take offense. It's the ones that end up as dictators or quasi- or wanna-be dictators, not the general population of males, that I'm referring to.

6. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

This:

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 12.16.54 AM.png

versus this:

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 5.22.35 PM.png

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

@Lisa is it true that Trump referred to her as mentally re***ded because she's on the spectrum (Asperger's)?

8. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

She was called "mentally ill" by a commentator on Fox News. Fox later issued an apology.

9. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

What a couple of days.......

I wonder when Paul Manafort will come up again, given his many ties to the Ukraine?

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

I've heard his name mentioned a couple of times already.

11. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

In honor of TheWestPole:

Trumpnado.jpg

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  12. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

OMG....Kurt Volker just resigned. He had been subpoenaed.

13. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

The Fox News site makes no mention of Volker's resignation right now. It's been hours now.

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

No surprise there!

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thanks for the news!:thumb: My theory is that Trump has dirt on all his people to keep them in place.

16. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

......and now that little, tiny article (a paragraph) which was buried on Fox (I had to do a search to find it) about Karl Vokel resigning is now gone altogether from the site. :lol: I guess they don't consider it news???

BTW - I pulled this screen shot from Lindsay Graham's Twitter account today. I'm surprised he didn't delete it. Note the date. More :lol::lol::lol:

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 6.25.12 PM.png

17. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

Getting closer....... ;)

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Great sleuthing, Lisa!

Good to hear from you. The other day I created 2 memes that I posted on the White House twitter page and other pages within that snake pit.
    imgflipmeme.jpg

imgflipmeme2.jpg

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

The flames are rising:D!