1. Help Support to Vaping Blips This Holiday Season!

When Shopping on Amazon or eBay, Please Use the Links at the Right Side of Each Page

1. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Facial expressions as Putin arrives in Paris.

46003610_2831006586910301_5847549092481204224_n.png

2. TheWestPole

:)

Screenshot 2018-11-12 at 7.17.07 PM.png

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Disgusting

4. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

That is so funny!!!!!

No shit. It is interesting to read Clinton’s quotes regarding the recounts back in 2000. There aren’t many. He stepped aside and let people do their jobs....didn’t get involved, didn’t make threats, didn’t make false declarations of voter fraud, didn’t stir things up. He let the appropriate people handle it.

What I find disgusting is Rick Scott directly accusing Nelson of fraud. Mr Fraud himself (although in the private sector) using his millions to file a zillion lawsuits for apparently no valid legal reason. Let’s waste even more of my taxes on his inflated ego. Puppet.

5. TheWestPole

Right, Gore too, even gracefully uncomplaining about an anti-democratic and political 5-4 conservative SCOTUS ruling. Talk about a stolen election. One day the Florida Supreme Court orders a statewide recount. The next day SCOTUS stops it, according to Scalia, because it could cause irreparable harm to candidate Bush.

In tight elections the only way EVER is to count every vote, no matter how long it takes. Florida's frigging time limits are still anti-democratic.

6. TheWestPole

This is the photo taken at the White House right after the House GOP voted to repeal the Affordable Care Act last year. Everyone with an X has since been voted out of Congress.

DsOZcjwWsAEPaHy (1).jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

I roughly counted 33. Have they all been replaced one way or another?

8. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

11. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

......so, the San Diego/Tijuana border crossing is now closed.

I wonder if the people who cross over, legally, on work visas, every single day, in both directions, to go to work will do. So they can't get to their jobs? What will their US employers do without their workers?

What about all the school children whose well-to-do, tuition-paying Mexican parents send their kids across the border to private school in CA every day?

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

I heard that some of the soldiers used tear gas? Pictures of mothers trying to protect their children.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

I wasn't aware of that.

Well, anyway..... the plot thickens!!!!!! (Manafort, Stone, Assange, etc.). They are getting closer and closer, and we're just getting tidbits. I can't wait!!!!! I hope Christmas comes early :D.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Tee hee:D Me too!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

We've now had a peek at our Christmas present! (Michael Cohen)....... "no collusion" - how many times have we heard this? How many times a day/night!

I can't wait for the rest of the gift.

I'm so happy today!

Fridaycatdance_zps403c4d81 copy.gif

16. TheWestPole

I :love: your Xmas spirit.

17. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

Ignore. problem loading.

18. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

"Way to go, bro!!"

Highfive.gif

19. TheWestPole

47102760_2305156996386393_4121812472531255296_n.jpg

20. TheWestPole

Ah, the pure joy in owning an American President.