Political Moved Items

Discussion in 'Political Banter' started by ghost62, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

...then I guess we should be allies, given that we have a common enemy (dogs).

Looks like we have a "deep throat" (NYT op-ed) !!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!

I'm so happy copy.jpg

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Right, as soon as Trump tweeted that a Norwegian woman tweeted back, "Sure, I can't wait to move to a country where people get shot in the streets and there's no healthcare!"

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Did you ever do a DNA test? I did and was completely surprised. I thought I'd be a mongrel of several types. Turns out not so much. 1st round: 98% Greek/Italian, 2% Scandinavian. @2nd round: they added some European Jew. Point is, we all have each other in us.

4. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

Right. No, I haven't done it. My dad's side: 100% (or close) Ashkenazi and I've got documentation on his mother's side back to 1815 and on his dad's side to about 1840. My mom's side (grandmother and grandfather) were in DAR and SAR; each documented and proved family back to the American Revolution. The names were Lee and Stewart, so English/Scottish, with some Germans thrown in the mix. I imagine there are other things in there, but I'm pretty sure that's the bulk of it.

I actually thought of doing a test to see how far off it might be. I do know that the Ashkenazi factor is known to throw the tests off. I think there is one test that is better at that than others but I forget which.

5. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

me23 dna test? Your reply prompted me to do a search but I imagine you've already done plenty yourself. Seems the Ashkenazis have 4 mitochondrial mothers originating in the mideast (if I remember correctly). They seem to be widely associated with European Jews, though, for some reason. I discovered that my surname originated in Persia from the name Baltazar. My surname is Baldassare. It's all interesting stuff.

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

[​IMG]

10. TheWestPole

Just a reminder of a well know fact.

41420245_1823392927716632_4754876336835657728_n.png

11. TheWestPole

Dm56UFYW4AAubVA.jpg

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

@ghost62 I'm not getting alerts for this one, either. Can you advise?

14. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

What he sees when he looks in a mirror:

Jesus Trump.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

I guess I'm slow. What's the Bounty towels for?

16. TheWestPole

That meme emerged in the wake of Trump's paper towel tossing press conference after Maria hit Puerto Rico last year.

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Did you read the AU post I wrote about my monitor who was in PR with her boyfriend when the hurricanes hit? She can't even look at trump's face anymore. Their RT tickets on Jetblue turned into $1000 each for a one way back to Boston.

18. TheWestPole

The most common defense I’ve seen of Kavanaugh is that no one should be defined by the worst act of their youth. Importantly, though, that’s not Kavanaugh’s defense. His defense is this never happened. His accuser is a liar. If Kavanaugh is lying about that, then this isn't just about something he did in his childhood. It's about his honesty and decency now. The truth here bears on his present character, not just his past actions.

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well said, my friend:)

20. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List