1. Help Support to Vaping Blips This Holiday Season!

When Shopping on Amazon or eBay, Please Use the Links at the Right Side of Each Page

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

In response to Charlie Chaplin's speech and in the wake of what's happening in the world today, I wanted to share some information on the up and coming festival/meeting about the Buddhist lay organization I participate in. This festival of justice and respect for all life started it's planning almost 2 years ago and will be held in major cities throughout the country. All are welcomed to attend and support our youth in their determined fight against the machine. Here's a rehearsal:

If I had young ones I'd be going with them on this one! We all need enthusiasm to keep fighting and not lose hope. A big thx to professionals who lent their time to support our students.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  2. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

Wow. An announcement and the stroke of a pen. And we were told "only Congress can do that". :lol:

I'm just blown away that the entire population isn't totally disgusted.

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Sadly, the entire population isn't willing or able to see through the smokescreen.

He's an arsonist. He purposely starts a fire so he can put it out and look like a hero.

And I'm really getting tired of the blame game. Responsible adults don't place blame on everyone else. I truly hope that those of us who are willing to take responsibility can and will (and put this baby to bed once and for all.)

4. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Not funny but...

35972505_10215474004299753_3334371789798113280_n.jpg

5. TheWestPole

The trumpification of Mike Huckabee is complete.

Screenshot 2018-06-23 at 7.45.48 PM.png

6. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

This just sickens me. So does his daughter. I actually despise her more than Trump.

I'm wondering if I would qualify for political asylum in Canada. I'm to the point that I would live in the brutal cold again in order to escape this madness. I am so ashamed of the country I live in. Embarrassed. What in the hell is happening? It's like one step forward, ten steps back.

7. TheWestPole

Trump is giving Republicans cover to live out their most atavistic conservative fantasies. The fantasies have always been there, but now everyone gets to see them in action and undisguised. This is a great lesson for millennials, etc. who wouldn't vote for the lesser evil.

I'm not leaving and never forgetting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

I wish the moderate Republicans who are "retiring" felt the same way. Shame on them for running away rather than standing up for their beliefs.

9. TheWestPole

I can't help but be angry--albeit quietly--at progressive millennials this week. That includes my daughter, her boyfriend, their friends, my students, etc.

36335533_2524545217633166_5738771027006062592_n.jpg

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

:rofl:Haha, serves you right bitch! Sorry, I'm angry, too. Coulda' said, "I told ya' so, ya' dumb ass."

11. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

I've been thinking the same thing. I was not crazy about Hillary either, but...... I have younger family members I feel the same way about.

They helped sell themselves down the river, unfortunately; and the rest of us, too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

You do know I was talking to the handmaids, right?

I always assume the smarter side of people and that's what probably makes me dumb. Do we really need to explain the consequences of vote/no vote to the millennials? I assumed they knew exactly what they were doing and were willing to live with the consequences. If not, then maybe being quietly angry isn't good enough and some schooling is in order?

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

I see nothing wrong with these fellas:cool::p

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

[​IMG]

16. TheWestPole

36922632_10214248943670219_5834236463390130176_n.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. TheWestPole

Thinking back fondly on the Scottish art of the insult.

13529011_10157189455345515_1253644690520778291_n.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  18. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Can't help it...[​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

:rofl: There is no better! I wish I had 1/2 the talent:D