MODIFIED LEMO 2 BARREL

Discussion in 'Atomizers and Rebuildables' started by muth, Nov 29, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Lemo 2 juice hole.jpg Click to enlarge

I modeled this after a Subtank Mini V2 deck. I drilled the juice holes 1/8" in diameter and lined up the bottom of the holes with the bottom of the deck which is 4mm from the bottom of the barrel. It clears the threads inside the barrel by about 1mm.

Unscrew the chimney and look down inside the barrel while it is completely screwed down to the deck. I put masking tape on the barrel then marked where the hole would line up with the juice channel (4mm up from the barrel bottom). Leave the tape on so your drill bit doesn't wander. I don't own a drill press so I had to shove a dowel inside, punch start it and use my rotary tool with a pointed grinder to make a divot for my drill. After that, it was smooth sailing and no more dry hits.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. muth

muth More than a poop!

I made a correction above. I originally said that the juice hole cleared the inside threads by 1.5 - 2mm.
    It's 1mm

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Update: Nice consistent vape unlike the stock version. I thank @Taver13 for this idea. I don't have a drill press and it was easier to drill 2 holes fashioned after the Subtank Mini V2 rather than the 3 holes on each side that Taver drilled below:
    [​IMG]

4. Taver13

Taver13 RIP Rest In Peace Vendor

dont matter the method, as long as the vape is great!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yep, sure as hell better than it was. Thanks

6. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Good job, @muth. Not easy to doing this holding your drill by hand.

I went a little crazy on my Lemo 2 chamber trying to get it where I liked it. Gave up. It's new condition except for the chamber piece. You can have it if you like.

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thank you and that's very nice of you to offer. Allow me to send you shipping expense, at least. Do you still have my address? Oh and send the chamber along with it. Thx

8. kelli

kelli The original blip

you are freaking amazing. do you rebuild transmissions too? :p

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

Honestly, kelli, my mom, sister and I have always been good with our hands....making all sorts of things. My dad, on the other hand, considered that fixing his car meant banging on the engine block with a hammer. LMAO. But he could dance his way into any woman's heart.

10. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

PM me your address again, okay?