Metal Art and Craftsmanship

Discussion in 'Artwork: Painting, Sculpture, etc...' started by Lisa66, May 6, 2015.

1. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Sterling silver spinner ring...

IMG_1427.jpg

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  2. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

That is gorgeous!!!!!! Beautiful work.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

From @Lisa66 , for me to give to my wife on our anniversary :) Beautiful, beautiful work :love:
    20180613_203747.jpg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  4. tgcrna

That turned out beautiful!!! I know your wife will love it, plus all the time, effort, and love you put into finding a gift for her! :wub:

5. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

.....it was a collaborative effort, all the more meaningful. :)

6. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

@Lisa66 , finally got it engraved. Final sentimental touch and I just love it, and I'm sure Janelle will as well I can't wait to give it to her on Sunday :blush:
    20180706_181001.jpg

The gal that engraved it said to tell you that you do beautiful work, and being a big reader herself, she just loves it. Wondered if you have an etsy (sp?) Page, whatever that means :huh: I told her due to your checkerd past, you have to keep a low profile :pervy: So kidding, but I really don't know what etsy is.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • List
  8. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Wow! That is truly amazing! Thanks for sharing Karen. I bet they cost a pretty penny.,..

9. tgcrna

I would LOVE to have one of those! But, yes, as Dubya said, I am sure they are rather pricey! Beautiful work, for sure!

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Idk, the guy sounds really nice and he makes small sculptures, too. Doesn't hurt to ask, I suppose.