1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Max Vaping

Discussion in 'Buyer Beware' started by DuckysVapeReviews, Aug 2, 2015.

1. DuckysVapeReviews

DuckysVapeReviews Seriously Committed

Well, just wanted to inform everyone about my latest experience. I purchased a Special Forces clone from Max Vaping at a pretty big discounted price and I THINK I know why it was such a good deal. I have been vaping 5+ years and slowly drifting rebuildable & mech for most of them as most of you readers and followers know. Well when my M80 quit charging I decided to make the leap and go series mod. I messaged the seller and asked him if the mod was quality, was there any issues with button, you know, normal stuff. He got very VERY aggressive with me. I apologized and politely said I just wanted to make sure there were no issues with the mod before buying. He also apologized and told me no there wasn't. I got the mod and batteries in hand finally and decided to do try it out before initial official review start so I started with a 0.35 build, button burned the hell outta me literally burning a whole in my finger due to my screwed up nervous system couldn't let go very quickly. Like a idiot I just thought hmmm maybe too low of a build. Went up to a 0.50 build, same but this time it burned a blister on my thumb. Finally I decided screw it one more try. Wrapped my finger with my drip rag and fired a 0.75 build. Spring in button gave out, button stuck, batteries were in it and it was screwed togather so I was freaking BUT luckily the coil wire burnt into before any damage to my vtcs occurred. This really has me terrified of series mods ESPECIALLY one of these. I messaged him told him what happened and nicely as I could asked WTF!!!! I will update with his response and how this plays out. Gonna basically tell him I don't want another one of these and ask please can he just send me a decent reliable parallel dual 18650 box. I am so damn scared of series mods now its not even funny at all. I don't want anything else to do with buying/owning one. On the bright side, if he is like "go fuck ya self reviewer, I care less about customers or you" I will have 6 VTCs for my copper smpl lol. I will keep y'all updated. CAM00361.jpg

2. Diescum88

Diescum88 Seriously Committed

Damn man that's nuts hopefully the guy is decent bout it

3. DuckysVapeReviews

DuckysVapeReviews Seriously Committed

UPDATE: Craig actually refunded me and sent another mod out, which I returned. Told him didnt want any chance him thinking I was scamming him. That and truthfully I dont wanna screw with a series mod again for a while. Got the old one I will just fully upgrade internals in when wanna get insane again lol.