Making your own one-shots?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by glassgrl, Dec 14, 2018.

1. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Is there a calculator for this some place? Or a known formula? I'm not getting the math. Having a cold isn't helping.
    Say I want to make 10ml of this recipe (more like 30ml but 10 is easy to multiply (even for me lol))

8% tfa banana nut bread
    2% tfa cheesecake graham
    1% tfa caramel original
    1% FA vienna cream

And also, once that is made into a one-shot, do I still use 12% of that?

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

I have to scoot right now but I can get back to this. Don't forget, if you login to ELR you can go to your recipe page and choose "one shot" from the menu. It does the math for you.
    Not sure what you mean exactly but I'm sure the recipe calculator will spell it all out.

3. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I tried about 3 times last night to do just that but it didn't work! I just tried it one more time but saved the recipe instead and there it was!!!! The one shot calculator in the blue wrench (not there if you don't save it first)! Life is so hard when your head is stuffy. lol

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  4. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Now I'm understanding this based on your last post. PM me your email and I can send a spreadsheet.

Yes, you would use a 12% shot of the mix.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Aw, sorry you're not up to snuff, Becca. And sorry I didn't offer more detailed instructions. I just didn't have time. Sounds like you got all the answers now.

6. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Thanks for offering Mark! Now that I know how to use that calculator, I'm good to go. Thank goodness for smart people. :)