1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

My car does that. Hubs cleans the battery cables and it goes away for awhile. When it's burr cold out it just stays on until it's warm enough not to freeze hub's poor body.

Good afternoon beach :) :wub:

Had a rough night and I spent most of it on the couch or in the recliner. Hubs got up about six so I took some pain killer and hopped in the bed. Situated myself so the infrared light was beating down on the right hip and lower back. Took a bit but I slept.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2022
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. SteveS45

SteveS45 Blip, Blippit, Blip Blip.................

I know what the problem is but I have not found the Fix~! I took an Old Laptop and bought an OBD Link Cable with the software because my Snap On Scanner was out of date. So now I can view and clear the codes from the Laptop.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. jj2

Well you made me look and, believe me, anything anti-inflammatory, I'm interested in. So Miss Research what brand did you decide on. Yes, link please. :D

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  4. jj2

Got a mechanic friends, almost a second son to us, that works of vehicles. We have had him clear it but it just keeps coming back. Pretty sure it's one of those things that pops up with a car's age.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  5. SteveS45

What code is it? My problem is with the Evaporative Emissions System so nothing to do with the performance of the Vehicle.

6. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

A well placed piece of electrical tape over the light used to work for me. :lol:

7. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

I bought the gummies cause I have to chew my supplements, and I always buy chewables if they are available. And there is a $3 off coupon right now. They are very tasty.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. Glam

I hit the like button because there is no "does not compute" button. I need that button for some of Steve's posts.;)

I did understand Wuzz's comment on electrical tape over the message.:D

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. jj2

Hope this helps---blah blah blah blah. :ohmy: :lol:
    Yes I'm an idiot when it comes to mechanical stuff and my best effort to feel for you is make you feel like you are not alone. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  10. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good evening beach :)

‘I thought it was just me that didn’t understand half what Steve posts :blush:

‘Burger and fries for supper. I’ve basically been worthless today :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  11. Glam

Dinner was baked chicken thighs, stir fried rice, fried won tons. It was good.

And now, time to sit in front of the tv and become my vegetable of choice. I have to drive hubs, pick up son, and get them to the party bus by 7:15 a.m. so early morning for us.

Good night, pleasant dreams. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

12. jj2

Time to scoot so good night beach :) :wub:

13. daleron

Good night beachmates :wub:

14. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Sorry beach I forgot to post this morning.. but then I didn't really wake up till 1230...
    then went back to sleep for awhile...Head still hurts and kinda stuffy.. and of course extremally tired...forgot to post his too... from the 1st... today was just the white stuff in the grass. I started to sweep the ramp & one of the neighbors came & finished for me.. after I threw my hip out...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    But is was pretty while it lasted...
    Good night Beach....

15. SteveS45

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 3
    • List
  16. Wuzznt Me

Good morning Steve, Beach. Got up wide awake, poured a cup of coffee then almost fell asleep drinking it. Going back to bed.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  17. SteveS45

Good Morning Wuzz~! I woke up wide awake also saw it was 6AM and said well I might as well stay up so I put on the coffee. Slept pretty well last night I guess?

Good Morning to all the rest of the tide to roll in................ :banana:

18. Wuzznt Me

Pretty good. Drank too much tea before bedtime so a couple of nature calls.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  19. daleron

Good morning Steve and Luvy :wub:
    I slept good too but it’s because of Benadryl. ‘Needed a good nights sleep anyway, been so tired ever since I was sick.

Back when I find a breakfast post ;)

20. daleron

334C7E0E-F27E-41AE-B5E9-9DB3091110C9.jpeg

2F00C20D-2F8A-48B0-8FBB-D6FA3171CDE7.jpeg

42BD2918-693F-4D66-8AE3-EEE5CDB19F56.jpeg

A643019A-CD94-4E4F-B45F-FB4D70B6C22E.jpeg

DE1DC41B-48B8-4236-919A-B1BE1CB102EE.jpeg

• Love This! Love This! x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List