1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards....
    Still feeling like I was hit by a Mac truck...
    Going back to bed...

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 6
    • List
  2. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Aw I hate to hear that. :)

Good morning beach :) :wub:

Been to the ft dr and then to Aldis. Just got done putting things away when hubs got home from his dr appt and grocery run so I helped get that stuff put away. While in Aldis, I noticed my drivers license was gone. :ohmy: The last week or so has been a blur so I remember having to get it out but I can't remember where. :blink: Gonna do a search of vehicles while trying to remember where. Most likely I'll have to get a replacement.:(

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. jj2

Well I'll be darned. Was able to get a replacement online. It will be here in about 15 days. :)

Now it's time for brunch.....

• Love This! Love This! x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Well, got my house cleaned.....and did not have company for lunch. Hubs' sister got a flat tire going from the lawyer's to his office. She called him, and he got the tire off and to a tire store. By the time that was fixed and done, hubs had to get back to his office....so his sister decided to grab fast food on the way home.

So my afternoon has been pretty lazy. I'm liking it.

Sorry to read about your job situation, Tink. Seems like worker shortages are now the norm for this country. Hubs and I have never figured out how people get by without jobs....or why they even want to.o_O

5. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good evening beach :)

‘Wow trouble abounds right now for us all. :( So sorry for all the illnesses and work troubles.

My car went to the shop earlier this week and it’ll be at least another week before we can get it back. Hopefully looking much better. Not happy with the cost but the engine is too good to let it go. Still under 57,000 miles on it. Transportation has been an aggravation for us both , one of my co-workers had to come get me today because DH had a meeting in Little Rock early this morning :rollseyes:

‘So happy to see today end, I’m already tired of deer season :laugh: Got a long way to go unfortunately. Off for the next 4 days though so I’m excited about that :thumb:

Supper was burnt pork ends, mashed potatoes, bbq beans and salad.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 3
    • List
  6. Glam

Good for days off, Dale.:thumbs: And getting your car fixed. :thumbs:And burnt ends.....one of my favorite meats. :thumbs:

Plans changed here.....they notified me my new glasses were in....so hubs and I went to our little city and picked them up and then went to our new brick oven pizza place. It was delicious. We shared a small loaf of brick oven bread dipped in olive oil and fresh parmesan and then a small pizza with sausage, lots of sweet pepper slices and onions with a red pepper cream sauce instead of a tomato based sauce. All of our food was top notch. Will definitely go back.

And now home and ready to get into jammies. Good night.....sleep well.
    :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  7. jj2

Well it sounded yummy. We had shrimp and tator tots. Only thing I manage to get accomplished is a start of forming the tree. Will work on it some more tonight and tomorrow so it's ready to decorate this weekend. THE FUN begins when I start wrapping.

8. jj2

Time to scoot so good night beach :) :wub:

9. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Night beachmates :D

Nothing exciting here today. Just how I like it ;)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Still feeling like I was run over... I have a 7 AM phone appointment with my Dr...
    So probably need to sleep soon...
    Good night Beach....

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  11. daleron

Good night Glam, think I’ll follow in

Apparently I didn’t finish my good night post :laugh:
    Good morning beach ;)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  12. SteveS45

SteveS45 Blip, Blippit, Blip Blip.................

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  13. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Morning beachmates :D

(Can’t see your pic, Steve)

edit - now I can :blink:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  14. SteveS45

That's because I couldn't and had to replace it~! LMAO

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Mornin Beach.

16. daleron

Good morning Steve, Tink and Luvy :wub:

Are you feeling any better luv?

17. Glam

Good morning, Beachers.

I have one excited husband. Our son scored some Bears' tickets for the Sunday game in Chicago with Green Bay......they are going on the "party" bus so none has the worry of driving in Chicago. With Sunday still two days away, he is like a little kid waiting for Santa.

A beautiful fall/winter sunny morning here. Hubs is out messing with our 4 foot tall wreath that goes on the outside of our house. Some lights burned out last year, so he is going to try to find some this morning. We need at least 200 red/green combo...300 lights would even be better. He has a whole list of shopping stops planned this morning.

A couple of loads of laundry are on my agenda. Hope your day has more exciting plans than that.;)

• Like Like x 4
    • List
  18. jj2

We got this big star light for the picture window and I love the thing. Hubs has been my hero in keeping it working. Two years ago he literally rewired the thing.

Good morning beach :) :wub:

Doing the pool and then the bone bender again today. Of course he really hasn't bent any bones yet as he is trying to loosing things up. Then comes the weekend and NO REASON TO GET UP EARLY!!! :w00t:

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. SteveS45

Running around like a Chicken this morning~! Had to get my vehicle Inspected, go to the Market for some Fresh Fish for tonight's dinner then had to get Mom in the shower and did 2 loads of laundry maybe it was 3?

20. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Some. Slow progress but a little better each day. One more steroid and ten days of antibiotics left. Today is day four since the ER which is probably about right to start feeling a little better. Dw is home today and won't let me do anything.

• Like Like x 4
    • List