1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Mark, Beach. Gopt a new hard drive from Amazon yesterday. Going to install it in one of my puters today. Never done it before so it's going to be interesting. Putting it in, piece of cake. Loading Windows on it, different story lol. Wish me luck

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good morning beach :)
    Good morning Mark and Luvy :wub:

Optimistic for you Luvy :thumb:

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good luck, Wuzz.......if you have any problems, do not call me. ;)

Good morning, Beachers. I made a pot of posole yesterday......the perfect breakfast food. I am slurping it down as I type.

No plans here today. Will take a shower, but not really needed. Like Ray Romano says, "not much difference in the amount of stench between 4 days and 5 days.":D

Hope y'all have a good mid week.....Blue will be along soon, with her camel meme.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  4. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards.......
    Good luck... it should go pretty easy with a new hard drive....
    Haha..... Fooled you...
    HHD!!!
    [​IMG]

5. daleron

Good morning Glam and Blue :wub:

Thinking about going to town, dog needs food and there’s a pie I want to make :hmmm: We need fresh salad fixings too.

6. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Good morning beach :) :wub:

For now just a quick flyby. Been to the doctors for the yearly checkup and blood draw. Haven't had anything but water so far so I want a cup of tea and breakfast. After it's getting ready to get out the door for the pool so CULzzzzzzzzzz.

7. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Afternoon beachmates :D

Heading over to mom's for a televisit with her doctor. Mom's cognitive/memory function has been deteriorating for a few years. I have read that statins can cause this, so mom went off of them 6 months ago. Her doc wanted me to come in with her, so she could get my perception of mom. I went 4 months ago with her and she put her on vit B12, which sometimes helps. Unfortunately I've not seen any improvement.

The next step would be a neurologist, who might suggest Aricept. I have read some studies on it. Some say it helps, others say it doesn't :rolleyes: Do any of you know of anyone who takes it and, if so, did it improve things?

Then, back to work tonight.

Hope you are all having a great day and Wuzz is having stress-free success with his computer :)

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. daleron

Good afternoon JJ and Tink :wub:

Made that trip to town, got rained on of course :rolleyes: It’s stopped now of course :rolleyes:

Aw Tink, hope you find what your mom needs!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. Glam

Tink, :kissing:......what a worry for you. I am sorry to read that your mom has not improved. Hugs for the sadness this is causing.....a prayer offered right now.

Hubs' mom is fighting Alzheimer's so I know the stress. I do know that sometimes B vitamins can help....and I think there are studies showing Vitamin E can help. These are for memory problems, not Alzheimer's.

We are going down to her home....3 hours south.....to visit her this weekend. Hubs' sister lives with her and she told us we needed to come visit while she still recognizes us.:(

I hate that :censored:disease.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 5
    • List
  10. jj2

Sorry but I don't.

Home and glad all the running is done. Didn't feel like stopping at the burger joint so it's sloppy joes for supper.

11. Glam

Hubs brought my computer home. The screen looks huge.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. daleron

Good evening beach :)
    Just finished supper and it was good. Rotisserie chicken, fresh salad and fresh corn on the cob :thumb: Saved the breast meat to make chicken scampi later. Even made that pineapple pie, haven’t made one in years :ohmy:

13. daleron

Yay! Awesome :thumbs:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  14. jj2

YAY!!!
    And I bet it does. :lol:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  15. Glam

Pineapple pie sounds good. I have not had that in years. I might have to make one. Hubs would love me forever.

He came home tonight and asked for Butch's white pizza....said after all the work last night, he wanted a no work dinner. We had fresh pineapple and donut holes as a side. :D You have not lived until you pop a piece of fresh pineapple and a sour cream donut hole in your mouth together.

Tink.....let us know what you found out about your mom. We are thinking of you.

Guess it is time for the recliner. Good night, sleep well, Beachers. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  16. daleron

Good night Glam :wub:
    What’s in your pineapple pie? ​

17. jj2

Night Glam............sleep tight

I'm next so good night beach :) :wub:

18. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Me three... good night Beachers.

19. daleron

Forgot to say good night :facepalm: Good night all :D

20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

So sorry to hear this... actually with all the different clients I had over the years I never has anyone with Alzheimer's/Dementia so I can't say it works or not.... I checked on WebMd and it seems pretty safe, but the reviews are all over the board......

Good night Beach...

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List